Help for English

Motivační dopis

Prosím, byl by někdo tak moc hodný a laskavý a přečetl, popř. upravil či upozornil na nedostaky, můj motivační dopis?? Předem moc děkuji za ochotu a čas!

Dear … ,

My name is xxxx and with this cover letter I would like to express my interest in the Erasmus programme to get a chance to study abroad. I would like to study at University in Pisa and I am writing you inquire about a possible to join to your team and be part of your scientific research. Currently I study the first year of Ph.D. study of the nanotechnology programme at the VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech republic. In the same studying field I took a bachelor’s degree in 2012 and master’s degree in 2014. During my studies I have started to work in the field of atomic force microscopy (AFM). Under the supervision of doc. Ing. xxx Ph.D. and Ing. xxxx Ph.D. my research is focused on the characterisation of the various materials, especially polymers and polymer nanocomposites. More information about my work you can find in examples thereinafter attached. Using AFM I am able to study the morphology, roughness, height of the thin layers, adhesion and also nanoscale surface conductivity. I am still trying to improve and optimize AFM measurement techniques and characterize new materials. I am perfectionist and very responsible, confident, hard-working and able to learn and discover something new. I can work in team or alone and I am not scared about any work which can improve me. There are a lot of reasons for my interest in studying in the abroad. I think that studying at your university and with your colleagues could be for me a big chance how I improve my skills, abilities, knowledge, language skills and to get new ideas. These are only basic reasons. Next I am outgoing and really love to meet new people, different culture and interesting places. It is very important for me and I will be very pleased if I could to get the chance working with you and your team at University in Pisa. Thank you for your time and consideration. Please contact me via my email address

Yours sincerely

1. I am writing you to inquire about a possibility of joining (po slově POSSIBILITY nenásleduje infinitiv s -to).
  2. Ostrava, Czech Republic.
  3. In the same field of study…
  4. …nepoužil bych člen u “characterisation” a “various materials”
  5. You can find more information… attached thereafter (alespoň tedy OALD nezná slovo “thereinafter”)
  6. I am a perfectionist…
  7. Možná raději “…any work through which I can improve…”
  8. …in studying abroad
  9. could be a great chance for me to improve
  10. …different cultures
  11. If I could get (modální slovesa se spojí s holým infinitivem) the chance of working…
Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Daniel Müller vložený před 9 lety
  1. I am writing you to inquire about a possibility of joining (po slově POSSIBILITY nenásleduje infinitiv s -to).
  2. Ostrava, Czech Republic.
  3. In the same field of study…
  4. …nepoužil bych člen u “characterisation” a “various materials”
  5. You can find more information… attached thereafter (alespoň tedy OALD nezná slovo “thereinafter”)
  6. I am a perfectionist…
  7. Možná raději “…any work through which I can improve…”
  8. …in studying abroad
  9. could be a great chance for me to improve
  10. …different cultures
  11. If I could get (modální slovesa se spojí s holým infinitivem) the chance of working…

Strašně moc děkuji!! Kuknu na to :)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.