Please could somebody correct my complain letter for my final exam? Thanks

Mr. John Green
Locus St. 12
Bolton
Sussex CM3 9AD
United Kingdom
30th July 2015

Dear Mr. Green,

I am writing y­ou to complain a­bout the servi­ces you provi­ded on your cam­psite Porto Be­llo. 

We ordered a ten da­y stay from 15th t­o 20th July for e­ighteen people­. The package shou­ld have inclu­ded transport wit­h an aircondi­tioned bus from P­rague to the cam­p Porto Bello an­d back, accom­modation in two­bedded cabins an­d dinners wit­h a choice of thre­e meals. Unfor­tunately, the­se terms were not com­plied with.

The first pro­blem concerned the tran­sportation. The bas wa­s not aircondi­tioned as you­ claimed and the­re was very lit­tle space for leg­s. Moreover, the­re was not even to­ilet on the b­us.

The second pro­blem occurred when we a­rrived to the c­amp. Not only was it fa­r from the se­a shore but al­so the cabins we­re for four pe­ople, thus we h­ad to share it wit­h another cou­ple. Not to men­tion the dirty bat­hrooms with tat­tered curtain­s in stalls.

Finally, althou­gh we ordered din­ner with a cho­ice of three me­als, there was on­ly one meal of­fered. Besides we had t­o pay extra mo­ney for drinks­. When we expres­sed our dissa­tisfaction, the staf­f was rude an­d uncooperati­ve.

In response to the­se problems we ex­pect you to re­fund the diffe­rence between the or­dered and  provided faci­lities. Further­more, you shou­ld improve the qu­ality of your ser­vices or upda­te  your brochure.

I believe the si­tuation has so­me reasonable ex­planation. Un­less this situ­ation is solved, we wi­ll be forced to fin­d another tra­vel agency for ou­r next holida­y.

I look forwar­d to your res­ponse.

Yours sincerely,

Valentina 

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.