Help for English

What\'s your favorite PC game?

Hello! I decided to add something to write here.I´m beginner in anglish language and i would like communicate with anyone who played and still playing in games.My most favourite game is CALL OF DUTY 1,2 and any RPG like GOTHIC,THE ELDER SCROLLS atc.

I should more communicate in anglish language because is terrible :?

I really love HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC III, it's an awesome game. And I like most adventure games. Many many years ago text-based adventure games helped me learn English, that is why I still like them.

Hi, I almost play only RPGs. These are the best games for me because I love their game's system and their big length. Their stories are also one of things why I learn english. My most favourite games are: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Lufia 2, Fallout 2, Wizardry 8, Wizards and Warriors and so on.

But something games which isn't RPG I like too for example Worms, Metal Gear Solid, Battlefield…

I spent a lot of time with old RPGs like Baldur's Gate 1+2, Planescape Torment, etc. These do have some attraction, not like today's games. Shoot, shoot, kill, reload. Frankly, who enjoys this?
HoMaM III really IS a brilliant game, one of the old good ones. I sometimes remember me and my friends sitting around the computer playing HoMaM. Necropolis was my favourite castle, then the Tower.
Some of the new games are quite good, though. Especially RTS (Supreme Comander) and epical or tactical FPS (S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Battlefield).

Hi, I like Red alert. It is the best strategy. I doesn´t like military games, but this is excellent. Or age of mythology, this very old but still very good game. Sorry for me english I must more…practise :oops:

Hello, everybody,
I like „Heroes of Might and Magic IV“ and I used to play „World of Warcraft“ (but ot was online and it took me so much time that I finished :-)). Sometimes, I play „Sacred“.

Sorry, „it was online“

Well, nice to see, that Heroes of Might´n´Magic is popular around. How about HoMM5? I really like it. Even the Hammers of Fate datadisc is good. And what I´m most looking forward is Tribes of the East. Besides, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., TES4:Oblivion (and an obsolete Morowind of course – very atmospheric) Gothic 1,2 Fallout 1,2 Warcraft, Warhammer 40k, CC Generals are my recent favourites. RTSs and RPGs are good. 8-)

I can´t do anything but agree with Marek – Heroes III is really cool and catchy game. Especially if you play with your friends like I used to – then it becomes even more entertaining. I have to say that adventrue-like games influeced my English skills in the past a lot. Particulary Fallout 1,2 were the best and I hope I will never forget their contribution.

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, is anyone here familiar with it :?:
I am in love with it, nothing better on Fridays evenings that a good strategy :-D
Is there a good sci-fi game that your could recommend, please?

I like RTC I and II. Even my six-year-old son loves it. I don't like RTC III very much.

Sci-fi games? Let me think…

Why don´t you like it? I only have experience with the first one (which does not run if you have W XP installed, unfortunately) and the third one. Is the second one any good? If so, why? (´cause I am thinking of buying it)

I don't like RTC III too. I think it's because of 3D view.

Yeah, it's the 3D thing. I don't like it. RTC II is almost exactly the same as RTC I, only improved. More rides, more functions, more options… And it runs on XP or Vista.

I used to play strategies such as Age of Empires II, Age of Mythology and HoMM III but now I play only Baldur's Gate and it is the best game ever :-D 8-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.