Help for English

What's your favorite movie?

The last movie I saw was Cubrick's 2001:Spa­ce Odysey. It was original and unbeaten pattern of future vision for all sci-fi movies. But I disliked classical music in first half of movie. This movie has a very slow tempo with far lot of a speaking and today's man can find them too longwinded with no action.

I just downloaded 2010: Space Odysey Two, which is a sequel of 2001:SO. There should be normalized tempo and more action.

2001: Space Odyssey – 10/10
Clockwork Orange – 10/10

Kubrick was a genius. rip

I just saw The Social Network, it's an interesting movie about Facebook and how it was created. 8/10

I „duty-watched“ REMEMBER ME with my wife today. My expectations were low but it was actually pretty good. 9/10

I like the word „duty-watched“ :-)

McKay: That's what I thought when I was reading it. Nice phrase. :-)

I am looking forward to Alien 5

:-)

Such a co-incidence! I watched Remember me today too, I liked it – a good choice for Sunday afternoon, though the story is very
poignant…

social network … 9/10 perfect actors, soundtrack, story line … a lot of funny quotes and situations … neither needless love story … I enjoy all sequences (of course impossible situations … like he hacked school systems in 2 minutes but it doesnt harm the point)
:-)

social network – 6/10; better than i expected

social network, I didn't get it, what was the purpose of this movie, make me asleep? boring *yawns

I like a lot mysterious movies and films based on real events. Some stories are realy unbelievable.
Here are some of my favorites:
Bílé peklo, Proroctví z Temnot, Čtvrtý Druh, Odpor

Distict 9, Avatar, The Lord of theRings Trilogy Extended version! Simply the best.

my mom's just got Pride and Prejudice and I watch it all the time. (nothing for you guys :-) I love Keira's accent
however I loved The Boat That Rocked, Love Actually, Bridget Jones's Diary
and I almost forgot: 8 Mile

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.