Help for English

Prosím o kontrolu

Ahojte, píšu na praxi sms tak bych chtěl jenom jestli by ste mi to zkontrolovali jestli to je fajn. dík :)

Hallo, we started at school and I need to know when I have to come. This week I'm sick but from 21.9 I can come. Lukas

My name is Andrea. I´m 15 years old. I live in the village with my parents and older sister. I go to School of Ekonomics.
My family is quite small: I have father, mother and a sister.
My father´s name is Václav and he is 40 years old. He is a machine repairman. He is slim and tall, has short dark hair and brown eyes.
My father is kind and hard-working. He likes gardening and he hates travelling.
My mother´s name is Miroslava and she is 50 years old. She is cook. She is slim and small, has long blond hair and brown eyes. My mother is talkative and hard-working. He likes sports. She likes to ride a bike. She dislikes gardening.
My older sister Lucy is 25 years old. She is slim and tall, has long blond hair and big brown eyes. My sister is very lazy. He likes sleeping and watching TV. She hates cleaning.
My hobbies are reading and listening to music. I like shopping and gardening. I love dogs. I have got a two dogs. Their´s name are Čilip and Rex.
I like sports. My favourite sport is tennis, but I also play volleyball and basketball with my friends. I like swimming and I dislike skiing.
I´m quite hard-working and generous. I think I´m funny and kind to my friends. My sister say I´m shy.
Prosím o kontrolu tohoto článku, a o informaci kolik je zde slov. Prosím o odpověď co nejdříve. Předem děkuji.

She is cook. – chybí ti neurčitý člen A
He likes sports. – asi jsi myslela SHE
I have got a two dogs. – bez neurčitého členu, máš tam množné číslo
Their´s name are Čilip and Rex. – tady má být množné číslo NAMES (jejich jména jsou…)

Jinak tam není už žádná chyba?

He likes sleeping and watching TV. – tady jsi asi take myslela SHE
Their´s name are Čilip and Rex. – Their names are…
My sister say I´m shy. – My sister SAYS…

Jinak Word mi napočítal 229 slov :-)

my sister says…!

Hlavně bacha na správné psaní apostrofu, viz článek: http://www.helpforenglish.cz/…lictine.html

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.