Help for English

Penfriend

hi i am here the newcome.sorry about my english but i am self study..i am looking for somebody for writing because i would like to improve my skills in english..if somebody has interesing write me on mail adress: pena24321@azet.sk..
thank you so much and i wish a nice day

Hello, my name is Lenka. I would like to write with someone in English, please. But my English isn´t very good :-( Thank you in advance for writing :-)

Hello, I shall be happy to write with somebody here. Contact me please. Have a nice day!

Hi,my name is Renata and I would like to write with somebody in English too. Of course because of improving my english skills. I am not very good at it. E-mail: r.korbel@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.

Hi, my name is Renata and I would like write with somebady in English. I would like practise in my English.I´m beginner/Pre-intermediante.

Hi I would like to improve my english too. how shall I find my penfriend? please give me an advice. thanks. Lucy

Hey, I'm looking for someone who's gonna help me to improve my Czech. No, just kidding :) If anyone's interested in writing with me, you know where to find my contacts. Just click on my nickname and the profile shows up.

If you're at beginner level, I may help you.

hi,a good way how to practise your english is visiting some international chat rooms(e.g. icq.com), you can find some friends there too.I used to do that,helped me a lot..I just don´t anymore because there are mostly perverts and ask about the same things on and on again:))

Hello everybody, my name is Věra. I´d like write with somebody in english. I must improve my english. Could anybody help me?
Thanks. Věra :-)

Hi there.. I am not any exception :) so I'd like to write with someone in English. I´ve been to England for two years, so my speaking is fine, just I feel my writting and grammar and maybe spoken English is not getting better. I tried to find someone on ICQ.com, but it did't have really good ends:) Leslie wrote about it in a previous note. Maybe you could improve your English too, so let me know, if you want to..

Have a lovely day, Gabča:)

Hi… What are you doing now. I am very tired and I would sleep, because I have to work all day. I am writing first time on this chat. Is somebody here? Thanks

Hi. I need to practice englisch. I can very a few. I need somebody for talking in englisch. JirinaTrhlikova@seznam.cz

:shock: Hi everybody, I am from Slovakia (f,23) and my English is not so good, I would like to improve it with chatting. If u have interest, contact me on ICQ 392732404
thx

Hey, If anyone had interest to chat with me I'd be very pleased. Just contact me, my ICQ is…576596541. Have a nice day… :-)

Hi, I would like to find someone to practise my english with. I am something like intermediate :-) But I don´t use my english. :oops: So I need to practise and practise it. If you are interested contact me.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.