Help for English

I want to speak with you.

You are right. We have to study every day of our lives. We have many exams every week, so i will learn and you?

You are right. We have to study every day of our lives. We have many exams every week, so i will learn and you?

I visited my friends and Sunday i went with my boyfriend to Ostrava. I'll be here all week. I wish you luck with your exams.

Thanks you, i got it. For now

Sorry, my mistake. Only thanks or thank you :-)

It's ok. Mistakes teaches us. They are good and important. Like you your city? For me is Prague very chaotic city. Very nice but chaotic. :-) There are many many peoples (sometimes bad peoples) and the prices overdeveloped blast. How feel you it.

Hello. I am andulas007. I wanted penfriend. I am beginner in the english. Write your letter, please. Bye andulas007.

Hi Andulas007, I'm Petra and i'm a begginer in the English language too. How are you? You say me something about you.

Petulla, i agree with you but i was born there and i like my home. If i correct your mistake – You say not, i use You tell me something about you, its better.

Thank you. It's for me very important. I know. The people born in Prague. they love Prague. Today I'm going to Prague. I,m going from Ostava. I schuld go to Esoterika and Biostyl exhibition,but today I not manage it. Do know this exhibition?

Iam sorry : Ostrava

Unfortunately, I don´t know nothing about this exhibition.

There were lectures on various spiritual topics, interpretation of cards, numerology … + healthy livestyl. It is very interesting. Do you like some similar actions? Be on a different topic.

It seems like nice experience. Enjoy that if you go there.

If you move to Prague you will can add to club – it´s in this forum. Konverzační klub v Praze.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.