Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

Wow, are you going to watch next seasons? It consists of only 292 episodes :)

Maybe in a year or so… definitely not anytime soon.

I have a ton of new shows now… and I wanted to get Beverly Hills out of the way before I get into the new ones.

The new shows I have:
SIx Feet Under S4
Six Feet Under S5
Laguna Beach S1
House S4
Scrubs S2
Glee S1.2
Friday Night Lights S4
Lost S5
Californication S2

I have enough to watch to last me until Christmas, I guess.

Certainly you have. You should mark Glee as priority number one :)
What about Six Feet Under? There was a competition last year, I even participated but never watched it. Guess the plot seems slightly morbid to me, funeral home, huh?

Oh Californication and Scrubs are very good choice. :idea:

McKay: SIX FEET UNDER is definitely one of the best shows EVER. I love it, love the writing, love the acting, love the storylines… it's so REAL! And of course sad and depressing sometimes. I highly recommend that one!

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try sometime, move it on the first place on my To-Watch-List :) Now I want to finish Weeds before starting another TV series.

I wish I had time to watch some English series these days.
We are drilled at school the way have never been so far.
No wonder, it's the fourth grade. A collage ahead of me, not to mention, cae. It's burdening me all the more.
Oh, things are getting hot and heavy. I hope I will be hotter and heavier :-)
Just for the record, the fifth season of Dexter just came out, as did the sixth season of How I met your mother.
These two will be the only things I am gonna stall on watching.
Everything else can wait.

Same here :) Teachers do crazy things in school. They torture us with lots of homework. They simply act as if we'd be passing the leaving exam tomorrow. I don't mind any of that, though. We have to understand that they want us to be prepared. I've been telling myself that I should lift certain restrictions as for reading books in English. When I read books I have little time for other things such as doing exercises in my CAE course book and I want to finish it before the entry exam at college comes. TV shows? I'll keep watching them since I want to practise my listening skills.

So do I want to finish CAE before the maturita comes. But right now I am at two minds whether to go for CAE or city and guild or some such name. So I would be glad to hear your opinion about this choice. You may be considering either options too. Let's be two.
Right, watching series is a great way of developing your listening skills, so go ahead with that.
Anyway, I diverted pretty much from that topic. Let's get back to it.
I watched only a few episodes of That ‚70s Show and pretty much took to that. At first, I wasn‘t impressed that much, but then I so came to like it. Still, not as good as Big bang theory or How I met your mother. But definitely worth giving it a shot. Go for it!

Sex and the City, Season 3, 9/10

Supernatural, Season 5, 9/10

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned SCRUBS until very recently. What a great show! Seen it like three times and there is no other option than to rate it 10/10(main character is rather annoying but Dr. Cox makes it up / – basically, he is a more furious version of HOUSE).

Futurama, Season 4, 9/10

Weeds, Season 4, 7/10

Not as good as previous seasons but still enjoyable.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.