Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

Californication, Season 2, 10/10

A truly great show. Loved it.

Marek, where can I find your top ten?

It's in another thread, it's called TOP TEN SERIES.

www.helpforenglish.cz/cz/forum/?…

thx

Hi everyone, I prefer watching TV series online and my fave ones are vampire diaries, californication, gossip girl, how i met your mother and definitely IT Crowd. IT C. is a good serie for all english beginners, you can hear british english and scottish accent very well. :-)

Hi everyone, i adore Friends. I watch it almost ev every day. I really want to buy all original series on amazon :-)

Dexter, Season 1, 10/10

I concede I grew fond of „californication“ too and can't wait to watch season 4.

Dexter, Season 2, 10/10
Constant suspense, thrilling, awesome.

Chuck, Season 2, 10/10

Marek: nice rating, the finale was just awesome, wasn't it? I bet you can't wait for the third season right now. :-)

Yeah, I already started looking… but I guess I'll wait for the price to drop a little. I can wait. I CAN. (Will I?)

Well, when I finished the season 2, I remember that I had to wait as well and it wasn't so bad. Just sink yourself into another series and you'll be ok. :-)

Marek: It's so cool that you've like it so much. I've seen the finale of the second season countless times, so awesome, love it!!

I watched like four episodes in a row every day. Last night I finished at 2 AM… but boy, how I felt this morning at work!

Now I need something that will allow me to go to bed when I need sleep. :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.