Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

What about Frasier :?:

Chuck, Season 4, 9/10

I just love this thrilling yet funny show. Or funny yet thrilling?:-)…that's the best thing about it. One point goes down because of the ending. I don't want Grimes to be the Intersect, LOL!:-D

House, Season 5, 8/10

Good old Ally McBeal, I love her :-)

House, Season 6, 9/10

My favorite serial is the simpsons.

Game of Thrones, Season 1, 8/10

Well, it's nothing like any show I've watched so far. The British accent was challenging sometimes, but in the end it was a pleasure listening to it. Were it not for the cliffhanger, I would have given more points. I haven't made up my mind whether to watch the next season or not. I'm not much into gruesome kinds of things.

Gossip Girl, Season 3, well, 4/10

Huuuge disappointment. I loved seasons 1 and 2, but I guess I've had enough. God, it was soooo stupid.

Marek:

The third season was still good when compared to the fourth season. I saw only a couple of episodes of it and can't get through it somehow. If you don't want to be let down, don't go for Season 4. It's much better to watch only Seasons 1 and 2 as you've said and remember GG as a good TV show than be disappointed.

I wish they would come with something original, but the story is pretty much the same all the time… the same clichés, the same plots, the same schemes, the same lies… and before one thing can even clear up, there is a new stupid lie, a new stupid scheme, an OLD STUPID CLICHÉ… I kind of liked the first half but the second… OMG!

The fourth season? Yeah, I guess. But I'm gonna watch that a year from now, so maybe I'll forget how MAD the third season made me. :-)

But right now I'm watching DOLLHOUSE, season 1. It's pretty-freaking-good! I'm sooo loving it.

Salad Fingers, First nine episodes, 10/10.

…and the idea of experiencing something dispiriting dawned on me out of the blue.
check it out. just google it.

Dollhouse, Season 1, 9/10

The Vampire Diaries, Season 1, 10/10
Read all of the books but didn't enjoy them as much as the TV series. In most cases I enjoy the book more but not in this one. Great job. I do recommend it to anyone. Can't wait for season 2 and eventually season 3.

Friends, Season 1, 10/10

Though produced in 1994, the series is sooo enjoyable! It can easily beat a lot of today's tv shows.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.