Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

Episodes, season 1, 9/10

Every episode got better, it was hilarious, I just love Matt (Joey) :-)

Dirt, season 1, 7/10

Didn't really like it at first but it got better…

Episodes, Season 1, 10/10

:)

Exactly, I have seen it last night. I am still not able to feel differences between BrE and AmE enough :-(

Episodes, 5/10, stopped watching after 3 episodes :(.

Why?

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Season 2, 9/10

Excellent… the first season was, well, okay, but this one… I was hooked! Every night I watched three or four episodes!
Plus the quality on Blu Ray is really great…

Misfits, Season 3, 9/10

Nurse Jackie, Season 1, 7/10
The Big C, Season 1, 7/10
Step by Step, Season 2, 9/10
Step by Step, Season 3, 9/10

Teachers The Complete Series 9/10
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teachers_(UK_TV_series)

It's was recently I started watching Breaking Bad. But it got me completely hooked. In a way it resembles Dexter, which I adore too. Also about the inner, in this case also outer, development of the main protagonist. Brutally unconventional and real, super engaging for that matter.
On average rated 9.4 on IMDB. That does mean something! Go ahead and check it. Won't be disappointed.

Vampire Diaries, Season 2, 9/10
Battlestar Galactica, Season 1, 8/10

Nikita, Season 1, 9/10

How I met Your Mother
Big Band Teori
Walking Dead

Hey there Sherlock's fans! BBC is releasing season two :-D I've seen A Scandal in Belgravia and The Hounds of Baskerville. The latter was fantastic. The Reichenbach Fall coming out this sunday…

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.