Help for English

Plural

I need to use expressions that are very similar to the following example and I am not sure about the correct plural form:
„bolts bosses radiuses“ It means there are bolts and in each of them is inserted in a boss and we are talking about radiuses of those bosses. Can be plurals at each of those nouns?

nevím sice o čem mluvíte :-) ale v těchto případech podstatná jména, která mají funkci přídavných, jsou v jednotném čísle.

I am talking about „rádiusech nálitků šroubů“ (very common thing, we are surrounded by them :-)). So does it mean that even if there are many of them (all of them – bosses, screws, radiuses)the plural should be just at the last noun?

Mozna „radius bosses of bolts“?

ok, jako základ si vezměte ‚nálitek šroubu‘ – A BOLT BOSS, množné číslo BOLT BOSSES.

Když k tomu chcete dát ještě RADIUS, bude to A BOLT BOSS RADIUS. Nebo the RADIUS OF A BOLT BOSS.
V množném čísle BOLT BOSS RADIUSES nebo RADIUSES OF BOLT BOSSES.

I see. Thank you.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.