Help for English

What's your favorite movie?

hello everybody.....i am new.....and my favourite movie???i do not know…but i really like czech movies e.x. Pelíšky… and 1., 2. American pie…and 1. 2. 3. Fast to Furious.....but i could continue…please be sorry for my english.....i am not so good…do you like Fast to furious???what do you expect of Fast to furious 4???and do you like American pie 3,4.....

Your english? To be the honest, I didn't even find one mistake :)
except new → a newbie

Hi all, I´m new too. My favourite movies are Frida, The visitors and all czech comedies like Pelíšky, Vratné lahve e.t.c. and the last story about Hannibal because it was the first movie which I have seen with my boyfriend in the cinema – how romantic… :-D

welcome suelta......Fri­da…hmm…i do not know.....What is Frida about?????it is a comedie or......

Hi! I love Asian movies, mainly Japanese and Korean. My favourite one is 3-Iron by Kim Ki-duk.

Hi everybody.
I love movies with Meryl Streep, for example: The house of the spirits, Death becomes her, The devil wears Prada, One true thing… She is an amazing actress.
But I like also other movies… Czech movies like Pelíšky :) and serial story like Dead like me or Friends. :)
I´m sorry for my English. :oops:

There is my best movie – Lord of Ring.

Yours? You have shot it all by yourself? :-D

I must recommend The Duchess and Mamma mia! :-) Charming..both

I really like serial Prison Break. It's often suspenseful and surprising. And with great actors. Great…! :-)

Yes, Mamma Mia! The amazing movie. :)

The best movie for me is Forrest Gump. In this movie I learned a lot of phrases, which I have mostly forgot :-D , but I love the story above all. The purity of the man who never intended to do any harm to anyone, who never let himself get spoiled by money although he had lots of opportunities for it. Someone who couldn't fit in the society and in spite of this he never lost his good character. Too idealistic? May be. Anyway, when I feel really miserable, I watch it.
Another movie I like is Cider House Rules. Who else has seen it?

Well, let see there is just too many movis I like. For example One flew over the cuckoo's nest,great movie by M. Forman. I am sure u have seen it. Then I like the Crash. Into the wild..exelent and the music by Edde from Pearl Jam which I loved when I was like sixteen.
Night on earth, Three colors – Blue, white and red, The Break up..Vincent is cool. I can just go on …
: )
Ála

Actually i don´t know what´t my favourite movie, but REQUIEM FOR A DREAM is one of the best. Have you seen this film? I know a lot of people who hate it and who love it..it just depends on you.

i love horrors and comedy..between my favorite are older horrors from 70´ and 80´ but for example..Demon­s,nightmare from elmstreet,friday the 13´,halloween,texas masacer with chainsaw..but City of angles,Man on fire and the others.or italy comedy with Paolo Villago..
if someone likes similar kinds of movies write me on mail page:pena24321@azet.sk

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.