Help for English

What's your fav music?

Yeah I agree with you, Nightwish with the new singer is much much worse, now it sounds too pop… 8-)

And don´t forget the emo aspect to her look (I just hate her, sorry, I don´t even bother listening to them anymore and I was not even at their concert in Prague), it all seems to be going downhill :-(

I heard just two songs with her – Eva and Amaranth – and it was enough :shock: Poor Nightwish…
Yes misheard lyrics are sometimes really wity :-)

Don't know if I'll find someone who likes Jazz and Blues from the 20th years of the 20th century. Hope to find someone.

My favourite band is BUCK-TICK. They are from Japan. I used to listen to Linkin Park and Marilyn Manson, but now I don't seek them so often.

Hi!¨
i love kabat :o

Yeah, Kabát is OK..in fact I prefer rock, definitely :-D Landa, Tři sestry, KO, Rammstein, Scorpions and so on. But I can recommend Turkish music as well. I was there on holiday in September and it influenced me very much. Belly dancing is marvellous :-)

And what about Green Day??.....Does anybody like them?.....I think they are really cool…I love their lyrics.....but it's not the only band that I listen to. I also like Nirvana,Bon Jovi,R.E.M, Lord etc. I just like rock… :-)

Rock is great! However, I prefer alternative music rather than mainstream recently :idea:

Hi.
I prefer pop and I love musicals. I love music and theatre together :)

Hi, I agree with Karča. The musicals are beautiful (it is strange word…) :-) I like this: The Phantom of the Opera, Cats, My Fair Lady… But I like another music too, for exemple classical, pop music, relax music… I like almost all styls of music.

Yes, The phantom of the Opera, Cats… ummm, amazing. :-)
A. L. Webber is a wonderful songwriter.

rock'n'roll forever

I love rock'n'roll… so put another dime in the jubox baby… :-D
btw, coldplay is quite good group… :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.