Help for English

My neighbours - PLEASE, HELP ME!!!

Prosííím mohli byste mi zkontrovat tento anglický text, zda v něm nemám chyby, jestli tam nějakou chybu uvidíte tak mi prosím napište, že tam a tam je chyba a prosim napiste mi k tomu, jak by to mělo být správně. Moc vás o to prosím. Vím, že je toho hodně, ale prosím vyhovte mi. Budu moc vděčný, předem děkuju.

I want to live in Los Angeles, America. I wont to have a big villa with a big garden. I wont to live there beacuse this city is the world's biggest centre of celebs. And I want to live there because I want to be an actor. When I'll be slim of course! But I know that this is the unreal dream.

I want to live with my family because then a person does not feel alone. But when you live with your family so you can help them and they can help you. It is very important for family relations. We should have many parties and barbecue. And my friends will visit us. I hope that my family and me will be happy here.

I wont to famous celebs and my friends were my neighbours. My neighbours are very important for me because i can hepl them and they can help me in need. I want neighbours who say „hallo“ when i see them and when they have parties so invite me and when I have a party so I invite them. And I want neighbours who often come round for a cup of tea.

The End

want je s A. . A mozno v tom poslednom odstavci malo byt I want to be famous....... . Ostatne je na tych lepsich anglictinaroch

ne ne nemelo… v tom poslednim odstavci v 1. vete je to pokus o tuhle vetu: Ja chci aby slavne celebrity a moji přátelé byly mími sousedy. ale to je jen opravdu pokus!

I want famous celebs and my friends to be my neighbours. Newim jestli je to dobre. Skus pockac nekdo skusenejsi a lepsi ti urcite poradi.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.