Help for English

What's your fav music?

Another thread for discussion! What music do you like? Why do you like it?

If you want to discuss about music I have to say, that I prefer rock style against the other styles. Rock give me energy when I'm tired and get me into perfect mood. I listen music, rock music, almost every day. I can't tell what is my favourite band or singer.

I preffear the classical music, but I havent got anything opposit the athoter kinds of music. I think that everybody can choose his style and it is only his thing.

Music is very important for me. When I am sad and depressed, the music helps to get better mood and cures my woundid soul. I primarily listen to rock. It depends on the certain song. I can mean for example P.O.D., Placebo, SOAD, Korn, Grey Daze, Nirvana, Coldplay, HIM, Slipknot, Guano Apes etc.
From czech i love Vypsaná fixa.

TRANCE RULEZZZZZZZZZ 8-)

I don't like any commercial pop music because this isn't the real music but only a tool for gaining money. Pop music don't have any ideas it isn't done for people and these people isn't musician. My favourite music is czech punk and hardcore played before revolution and few years after revolution. These bands didn't played for money but for fun and people. Even they couldn't play and they played anyway. For example their names were A.M.B., Ušní bordel, Vzor 60, Alexej, Telex, Qýchodu, Serious Music, Stres, Svobodný slovo etc.. They are my big ideals and I want to play with my band as well as they played.

Hi, I like rock, heavy metal and sometimes maybe also something else. Rock music is full energy. Who can´t listen this music can´t grasp where is energy.

I love rock and hate rap,hip-hop.This kinds of music are commercial.I never listen this music! :? My favourite bands are Three Days Grace, Breaking Benajmin, Snow Patrol, Lostprophets(the second album is the best),30 Seconds To Mars,something Ramones. :-D

to Alice121: I don´t think that hip hop and rap are kinds of music that are commercial. I like listening hip hop and I know many groups and singers of this music and I can say that their songs are not commercial. But it depends on what group or singer you think. Fortunatelly some singers are commercial but majority – especially small – „hiphopers“ aren´t.

Hi there! I like R'N'B. Each of us can think about this music in a different way. There is a commercial R'N'B /Beyonce/ and non commercial R'N'B /Mary J. Blige. Have you ever heard about Mary J. Blige? I like this lady. She doesn't have to dance naked on the stage, swearing or act strange. She is not the greatest vocal singer in the world, but her lyrics actually saying something and you can associate with them.
Generally I like music as a part of our being, I can listen most of music produced, but folk, heavy metal and hard rock I cannot stand. For me this music has no sence, but it's just my oppinion. My attention is not to hurt someone who does not follow my music. Music is very good for those Who wants to learn speaking as well. I do that very often. I search on the web the lyrics and then play the song. Mostly I am trying to think what the singer tried to say by that.

I can´t say I prefer any particular style of music. I just listen to what I want. Among my favorite singers are Enya, Barry White and Celine Dion (wow,Im ashamed of that, but I must admit Im a 19 year-old BOY listening to Celine:-) ). ANd bands? Beatles,ABBA,AQUA (yes, I really do mean AQUA – Barbie girl, Doctor Jones,Be a man…:-)) and some other bands, but I don´t know what they´re called and I absolutely don´t care.

I don´t like the labeling the music, I think that every song gives us ‚something‘from what everybody takes any idea, meaning, feeling or something like this. I listen to many kinds of music, I think. I label the music on what I like and what I don´t like. But when I had to say what kind of music I like, it´d be rock(rock ballads)punk and maybe old songs…Have a nice time and listen what do you want, not what dictate the age, people, TV or radio to you… :-)

:-)

I fell in love with The Corrs a couple of years ago. Now, they are not active, I got addicted to Norah Jones. It is her voice and unbeatable sense for classic jazz and soul rhythms that makes me feel soooo relaxed when spending an hour and half in the bus from/to my work…

But it is not just this kind of music I like. There is a couple of different genres, eg. slow tempo, r&b, gospel and many more. As always, it is my current mood, which decides on what music I'm listening to :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.