Help for English

What's your fav music?

I listen to almost all kinds of music but mainly hard music is my favourite one. 8-) And KoRn is my very favourite group…! 4ever! :-)

I like dance and pop,sometimes i listen to rock and electro. I don´t like rap and hip-hop,because they are unattractive. My favourite singers are Marquess, Basshunter and Lady Gaga and many others. I really hate rap and hip-hip. And you? What you like music? :-D

Hi! i like pop, Paris Hilton, Ashli Tisdale… But i don't like Rap and i hate HipHop… i live in LA but im czech nationality. I live in LA for 1 year, but still it's sometimes hard to understand:)But back to the topic… Do you like Pop, Paris, And Ashli or PCD?

LA? Lucky you :-) Maybe you'll meet Jack Bauer :-) haha :-)

Punk Rock 4EVER :D
so the Simple Plan is very good xD
I like Green Day too but i hate Hip Hop, because I think it is only talking.
I like music videos.

MUSIC is my LIFE guys I Like Pop Punk and Pop Rock in last time… SP Rulezzzz and hip hop die NOW!!!

I've just bought a couple of CDs from Amazon, the package arrived today. Among others, there's the new U2 album (which I haven't heard yet) and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, the brand new debut CD by SCHUYLER FISK. I love U2 but Schuyler won, I don't think I'll be listening to anything else for a few days. I love that girl!

i like rock,metal,dance but i like too classical music..it depends according to my mood..i like every kinds of music.areosmit­h,iron maiden,hellowe­en,equals,beach boys,abba,boney M,michael jackons,madonna,90´ for example 2 unlimited and etc..

yea, dance music is so good, but i don't know if anybody here listens to rap music. especially the notorious B.I.G., he died in 1997 but he's still the best.

I like listening to pop, rock, gothic metal and love songs. :-)

I love rock,hip hop,some pop..
my favourite bands are Nickelback and Linkin Park-these two are the only ones,as i think,who sing about real stuff,you know,things that make you wanna think about your life and things like that..

do you know about latino music which songs are in english? thx

Hello! I love listening to R.E.M. and pop. So, I don't like listening to hip-hop. I think it's very stupid kind of music (not singing but only saying). I don't wanna be offeding anybody, now.

Yes. R.E.M. :-)
That's what my students often used to say when they wanted a better grade. :-) I'm a sort of R.E.M. freak… and they knew it. :-)

I should probably get to know R.E.M. a little :)

THAT you definitely should. :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.