Help for English

What's your favorite movie?

Hello, I like V for Vendeta .. did you see this movie anyone ?

There are movies I recommend:

The changelling – with Angelina Jolie – it is not film which I want to see several times but very it is very exciting sometimes scary

Ultimate Gift- really awsome, sometimes funny sometimes sad, romantic too .. it is about changing person mind

other:
FOrever strong
Hangover = CRAZY
Taken – action film
.. and so on

But what I love the most are dancing films … do you know about any?

Hello!

What about new movies? Are you thinkig about which movie you want to watch and if it is worth to watch? I recommend:

Angels and Demons – it is really good movie with great actors and good screenplay. It is dynamic and dramatic movie and I think there aren´t any weak or boring parts. I devoured this movie from beginning to end. Maybe at the end there were unnecessarily too much turnovers. But I give four stars from five for this movie. BTW Ewan McGregor is my favourite actor.. :-D
What about rate new movies here to make others know if it is worth to watch ???? Maybe it will be better to creat new forum for this…

Hi,i love comedies and serious movies about real stuff.So my fav are:Ace ventura:When nature calls,Crash,Slumdog Millionaire,Shallow Hal-i love the message of this movie-if only everyone could see the inner beauty of the others at first sight,not just seeing perfect features and fancy clothes..Love this movie

Hi guys, I have to vote for Lost in Translation, I love love love that movie! And also Closer, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Amores Perros (Love is a bitch), 21 Grams, everything from Pedro Almodovar and many many others…;-)

LOST IN TRANSLATION has my vote, too. I've seen it so many times! When I was a kid, I watched Ghostbusters again and again. I never thought there could be a movie I could see more times… but LOST IN TRANSLATION managed to beat GHOSTBUSTERS. I think I know it by heart yet I always love watching it again.

I saw LOST IN TRANSLATION just recently and I have to agree that it's a nice movie.

I love film Save the last dance. And the excellent films are Seven and The sixth sence.

My fav movies are Amores perros, Forrest Gump, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Crash, Gran Torino, Seven, Fight Club (David Fincher is an excellent director).

Ghostbusters was quite scary when I was younger, but not as much as my favorite poltergeist with Carol Anne.

Do you know Dr. Horrible? it is such a sweet short movie :) Neil really rocks :D

Have you guys seen the new Cameron's movie Avatar ? I saw it in 3D it was fenomenal

I have seen Avatar too and I agree – it is a spectacular and fascinating film, I'll definitely see it again (it was my first 3D experience and I really enjoyed it (can you imagine The Lord of The Rings in 3D? Nirvana) :-)

So did I see Avatar movie, so was I fascinated by this piece of masterpiece. It was really great mixture of all I could expect to see in a film. Yep, it truly tasted delicious.
Strogly recommend that everyone see that

But it was in Czech, wasn't it? I don't think I could stand it.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.