Help for English

Film

Dobrý den, chtěla bych se zeptat jak by se přeložili věty:
1. Jak se jmenuje ten dobrudružný film?
2. Jak se jmenuje režisér toho filmu?
3.Policie ho chce zatknout.
Můj překlad:
1. What is the name of the adventure film?
2. What is the name of the director of that film?
3. Police want to arrest him.
Moc prosím o kontrolu jestli jsem to přeložila dobře.
S pozdravem, Nikola

3. The police want to arrest him.
Zbytek by měl být dobře.

Dobrý den,chtěla bych se zeptat,potřebujeme do školy anglickou básničku+překlad do češtiny a opravdu si nevím rad,na internetu jsem to nenašla.Mohla bych poprosit o poslání odpovědi na můj e-mail: lenickarybova@centrum.cz

Předem moc děkuji..

Máme tu sekci „četba“, kde jsou básničky… taky je tam Blakeova báseň THE FLY včetně překladu do češtiny.

Ahoj :) potřebovala bych zkontrolovat recenzi na film, jestli tam mám gramatické chyby. Všem moc děkuji.

Divergent When I was at my friends, I saw a book Divergent I wondered what it is about, why I even read. The book was amazing. I decided to go with a friend a film Divergent to the cinema. It's American science fiction action film of 2014 directed by Neil Burger. It stars Shailene Woodley, who played the part Beatrice „Tris“ Prior, Theo James as Tobias „Four“ Eaton and Kate Winslet as Jeanine Matthews. It's about world where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues. Tris has the potential for multiple factions (is divergent), making it dangerous for the system. She learns that the perfect society prepares one sinister plot. The film was gripping. The ending wasn't predictable. The special effects were abolutely spectacular. There were strong emotions. I was crying when Tris's mum died. I'm very glad I saw this movie. I can look at it over and over again.

I wondered what it is about, why I should even read it. – třeba takto, jinak ta věta nedává se samotným even smysl.

The book was amazing, so I decided to go to the cinema to watch the movie Divergent with my friend, nebo with a friend of mine .

could watch it over and over again. – takhle se mi to zdá lepší.

1. …at my friend's (place)
  2. … I saw a book called “Divergent”, so I wanted to know (nebo “wondered”, to už je jedno) what it is about. Zbytek věty moc nechápu (“why I even read”)
  3. Pokud myslíte tu stejnou kamarádku, můžete říct “with the friend”.
  4. …to see the film version of the book.
  5. To “science fiction action” se mi nelíbí :). Řekl bych např. American sci-fi film with a lot of action elements. It was directed by Neil Burger.
  6. …who played the part of Beatrice…
  7. It's about the world…
  8. Možná bych dal spíš “according to (based on) their virtues”, přijde mi to tak nějak přirozenější
  9. Tris has a potential… Nevím, co chcete říct, jestli má potenciál více těch frakcí (film jsem neviděl)? V tom případě …a potential of… (she's divergent)
  10. She realises / finds out… prepares a sinister plot
  11. To sum up, the film was gripping, moving (= dojemný) and the end was unpredictable. The special effects…
  12. I can watch it…

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.