Help for English

ENGLISH CONVERSATION IN PRAGUE

Hi all !

Is there anybody interested to chat with others somewhere in Prague ? I am sure here must be plenty of people who have difficulties to find someone they can talk to in english !!

So let´s get together ! :-D

You are not alone by the looks of it there are at least two of us :-D I have registered for the June session of CPE so brushing up my speaking skills could really come in handy. Still interested?

Of course ! I am really keen on the fact that someone is interested !!! I am sitting for CAE exam in April so there is still some time .. :-)

Btw. do you have some friends who could join us ?
Any ideas for places to meet and topics to discuss ?

Write soon !

:-D

Unfortunately most of my friends are not that into English so them tagging along is not a good idea but I would love to meet up someday soon. Regarding a suitable place I am not that picky, Prague 5 or 6 would suit me best but anywhere close to either a tram or an underground station is fine by me :-D

Prague 6 is a good choice for me because I do live there. I am afraid we wont be able to organise anything this week, but anytime next week arround 5–6 pm sounds good to me. What about you ?

I can bring my boyfriend with me who is quite talented for English and used to live&work in the UK for 2 years, if you like :-) But he is busy with doing sports often in the evening.

:-D

So do I! OK So Prague 6 it is :-) Whether or not you want to bring your bf along is up to you I do not mind either way 8-) I am working night shift on Wednesday and Thursday but other than that I do not have any plans so suggest sth and we will see :-D

OK, I suggest Tuesday, any ideas for a meeting-point ?

I'd like to join you too, girls, but I'm afraid I can't for two reasons. Firstly my speaking skills are quite poor and I wouldn't be a match for you. And secondly I live far away from the meeting point so commuting would be troublesome for me :-)

Have fun anyways :-)

Don't be too modest! I am convinced you would be a full-value competitor for us ! :-)

It's a pitty that you don't live in the surrounding of us .. :-(

jaja7958: I do not go out that much so I may not know the best places but what about the tearoom Dejvicka or the restaurant/pub Kabinet? Does it ring a bell? If not it is totally cool to meet up where you want I am not that picky :-D

honyk: If you truly want to join us then please do :) The more the merrier 8-)

I would go for the tearoom, but don't know which one do you mean .. Frankly, I live in Prague only since last October .. Could you provide me with a link containg a map ? :-)

Of course I can, sorry did not mean to confuse you or anything like that.
The map and info can be found here http://www.firmy.cz/…bubenec.html and here http://www.dejvicka-cajovna.cz/

Looks fine, so are you free tomorrow at 6 p.m. ?

I have just tried another listening test for CAE and unexpectedly screwed up :oops: I considered this to be my strong part of the exam but it does'nt seem to be so anymore … :-(

Can I bring some materials for CAE – Speaking with me ? Maybe you could provide me with usefull tips for the exam and we can try some discussion about the photos as it is in CAE. :-)

Sounds good to me :-D So at 6 p.m. in front of the tearoom? Count on me wearing black (mostly:) Looking forward to meeting you already

OK, agreed then ! :-) I like denim blue jeans :-D Looking forward to see you :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.