Help for English

What's your fav music?

Better be a sort of R.E.M.-freak that hanging around with dudes and pretending „I've almost reached the top“ when being only fifteen.

Ales1603:you´re kind of right about the hip hop thing,i just really love to dance and that´s the best kind of music for that.You cannot really dance to R.E.M for example..well,u can can,but that´s not the kind of dance that i like:D

leslie: You are right. That's why I can't dance. I listen to hip-hop everyday, ‚cause I listen to radio. Y‘know, I'm not the kind of old man who thinks that young people have got no morale and their opinions are all wrong because they didn't release a place for me on the streetcar.

I prefer ROCK music! I admire Jon Bon Jovi, he is so sweet for many many years and his hoarse voice… wow! :-D :-D

I love music and I can hardly imagine my life without it.
My favorite music is Heavy Metal.I like Metal because it is very dynamic and emotional music,at least for me. Besides Metal I listen Hard Rock, Ambient, Darkwave, Country and some pop. I am also a musician.

I love Madonna !!! She's greatest !! I love her views, songs, style, body and all about Her… :-D :-D 8-)

what a surprise

Now, I can't figure out why you chose the nickname Madonna :-D

I love alternative music (Radiohead, Air, Nouvelle Vogue, MGMT, Blur…)

Sting – Englishman In New York
Leonard Cohen- First we take Manhattan
Freak power – turn on, tune in, cop out

Just some songs I've been listening to lately…

Hello,I´m sorry I´m not very good in english.I just started to learn. I love music of Sheryl Crow. Does anybody know where I could find translate of her texts?

try google.com buddy :)

Hi,
There are lots of songs and bands I like, but the most kick-ass band is Tenacious D. I like rock, rock'n'roll, metal, punk-rock,…AC/DC, Guns'n'roses, Iron maiden, Green day, Kiss and many others.

I really get high on a band called TIRED PONY. It's a new band, or actually a side project of the singer of Snow Patrol, the guitarist of R.E.M. and a bunch of other musicians.

They have an album out, THE PLACE WE RAN FROM. Worth checking out! If you like SNOW PATROL and that kind of stuff, of course.

Iron Maiden's new album ‚The final frontier‘, which I'm listening right now, is absolutely amazing! It's definitely worth checking out. Especially if you're a fan of ‚harder‘ music, it's the best choice you can make. Anyway, if you know this band and all their previous albums, you'll probably be surprised at first, maybe a bit disappointed because it differs in some ways. But, I'm quite sure that then you'll love it and won't be able to stop listening.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.