Help for English

A never-ending story

But there was no time to think of that. Hope and Friend got on the horse and in a while they were flying high above the forest.
„We are flying!“ screamed Hope, „Look at that! What a beautiful view!“
She was enchanted. She had never thought she would ever have been flying in her life although she had often dreamt about it when she had been a little child.
Friend said nothing. He was glad to hold himself not to fall. It was much harder for him ‘cause he had only two pairs of paws and no hands as Hope had. So he balanced on the top of the horse like a surfer on the sea waves, his ears flapping wildly in the air.
But yes, it was really a beautiful view. They could see everything so clearly. There was the forest and behind the forest there was a lake which surface was gleaming like a liquid gold in the sunshine. In the distance they could see a few cottages so small like children’s toys.

They were flying for a few hours when the landscape began to change. There were no trees or signs of water any more and instead of cottages there were only holes in the ground. Thick fog was rolling above the ground. The landscape looked oddly and very sadly.
„Where are we?“ asked Hope.
„It must be the Land of No One“ answered Friend.
„Does anybody live there?“
„Yes and no.“ said Friend. „Land of No One is a place where unhappy, puzzled and lost hearts come. They don't know who they are or what to do in their life. Sometimes they even don't know they are still alive. So they go there and look for the sense of life although their bodies are still in the place of alive. Sometimes there is somebody who helps them to find their way out of there but a lot of them are lost forever.“
„But that's terrible! It's so hopeless!“ cried Hope, „Can't we do something about that?“
„It's up to alive to help the lost because every soul has her own companion and there's no other creature to safe her.“

„But Legend says that once a liberator comes her and souls will be free,but nobody dont know if it is truly“,said Friend to Hope and looked up.

Someting or someone carrying our heores into 100000 years old
and unactive volcano which is called Anteor Drustlily.„WWWWhat
ís this?Asked Friend to her.Hope is wonder: Wow, It impossible!!!See you this old ruins“?Asked Hope to him."Its the oldest and most important Druids stones.That is romantic,don't you thing?Sais she and he Friend answered:Yeah, its OK.I was do said it.I really love you Hope.""It doesnt matter,I love you too Friend.Hope starting kiss to Friend but…

…from the darkest corner come one of oldest druids Saiciviero.Hope stopped kissing the Friend(but she love Friend and Friend love her ¨to every day and every night)…

They look to each other a little puzzled.
„Oh hell!“ cried Friend. „What's wrong with us? I don't want to kiss you.“
„Neither do I.“ said Hope. „I think there must be a spell or something.“
„Yea, or it may be the volcano's exha­lation.“
None of them wanted to admit that something more was happening between them.
But there wasn's time for discusion. The old druid Saiciviero looked at them with anger in his eyes.

„What shall we do?Will we going to hell and crush Saiciviero or try escape and bring help?“(thinks Hope to herself).But the hell is nearer and nearer.Now in the volcano is very hot.She have no a lot of time to long-timed thinking.She pick up the Friend and…

…suddenly the ground began to shake. Hope and Friend fell down.
„Run!“ cried Hope and tried to get up but she couldn't. She felt terrible pain in her leg.
„Hope, what's wrong with you?“ cried Friend. „Come on, come on, get up!“
„I can't! My leg hurts. I can't stand up.“ she was almost crying.
Friend tried to help her but without success.
The old druid laughed and cried „It's my land and no one will cross it without punishment!“
The volcano woke up and now it was erupting with unsuspected power.

Hope groaned. She opened her eyes and thought for a while.
„Where am I? What happened?“
The smell of the volcano was so strong and awful that Hope fainted for a while and now she didn't know where she was.
It was dark and silence all over the place but pleasant warm wind was blowing in her face.
„Friend!“ she called and stood up. She realized that she was able to stand. The pain was gone.
It was perfect feeling to be fully recovered. But still there were a lot of questions without answers.
„Friend! Are you here?“ she called again. She could see almost nothing.
Hope decided to look over the place. She fumbled around for a while in expectation to find something terrible and awful but all what she found was a small piece of stick.

When she was started find the other pieces of stick,she hear Friend.She put the question:"Where are you Friend?But he cannot answer to Hope for this question.Few minutes past putting this question Hope make out that Friends soul is inside her and he can speak with him,but he cannot give some answers to Hope.

But suddenly everything started to shake and bounce again. She noticed three barely visible silhouettes sneakily aproaching her. „Oh, who are you? What do you want? Go away! Noo!“ said Hope. Everything was blurry and unrecognizable. The tallest of them said: „You are the choosen. Don't waste your time anymore.“
„What I'm supposed to do? What are you talking about?“ Hope answered.
„Yes, that's the right question.“ replied the phantom leader.
Then the floor cracked with loud noise and red glow lit her face. She staggered at the edge of just uncovered gorge as the deafening crack sounded. She started to fall, fall to the Hell's scrag. She was about to touch the bottom of abyss, but she woke up and realized that it was just nightmare. So she got up and went to the factory where she worked.

All day long she had to think about the dream. It was such an interesting and vivid dream that she couldn't stop thinking about it. She worked like a somnambulant and after work finished she went with her dogs Friend and Dog to her garden.
She gathered up some fruits and did what had to be done and after that she sit down to rest for a while. She looked at her little pond which she had in her garden, listen to birds and stroked her dogs.
The sun was shining high above the sky and it was so soothing feeling that she fell into dreaming again…

In her dream she and her pooch Don went to another big gray city, called New York. But while there, the dog got lost. Looking for him frantically, she happened upon a man. There was something familiar about him. His hair looked just like Don's. And once he introduced himself, „Hi, my name is Donald Trump“ she KNEW that he was her dog Don turned prince charming. „The Donald“ she exclaimed?!?

And she woke up again. The sun was still in the sky but it was almost evening.
„Strange.“ thought Hope, „How long have I been dreaming? And what was the dream about?“
She couldn't remember.
„Anyway, I must go home because tomorrow there will be another working day.“ said she towards the dogs who were stretching their paws and yawning after such a long sleep.
She got up from the ground and went home.

CHAPTER TWO – In The Dog Kingdom

„Good morning, Hope!“ said the boy smiling at her. „Welcome to our Dog Kingdom!“
„Is it really you?“ asked Hope puzzled. „I mean, are you my dog Don?“ she sighted „I don't understand anything. Is this a dream or reality?“
She looked around and saw a lot of strange things around. There were many people working in a big hall. Some of them were stirring something in enormous pots, another were watching something and talking together. All of them had big beautiful eyes.
„Don has the most beautiful of all.“ thought Hope looking at him. But she didn't say it loud.
„Where's Friend?“ asked she.
„I'm very sorry, but he's gone.“ answered Don sadly. „You were dying after the volcano exploded and he decided to give his life for you.“
She didn't say anything but she felt that it's not exactly the truth. She knew that Friend was still alive but somewhere else.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.