Help for English

American wanting to learn Czech

I'm from the US and found this site hoping to help someone with their English while they help me with my Czech. If you're interested please message me so we can talk. I'm 19, and someone close in age is preferred.

Thanks

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od musicandmakeup vložený před 10 lety

I'm from the US and found this site hoping to help someone with their English while they help me with my Czech. If you're interested please message me so we can talk. I'm 19, and someone close in age is preferred.

Thanks

Hello If you want we can talk together. I am 20 and I am from Czech.

Hi, my name is Lucie. I´m 26 old year. I am a beginner in English constant. I need help with vocabulary and continuous speech. I'm in the zone GMT +1 Czech Republic. Thanks for any offer 

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od musicandmakeup vložený před 10 lety

Thanks

Hi, I'm Michaela, I'm a student of Faculty of Education so I can help you with your Czech. If you still need someone to make your Czech better, let me know. I'm 24. <br/> Btw, why do you want to speak Czech? 

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.