Help for English

What's your fav music?

When I was a kid, I was in love with FEAR OF TEH DARK. It was an amazing album. I guess I'll check this one out, too.

AJLeArNeR – i think that TFF is kinda boring and not very interesting. nonetheless, there are some songs i really do like (such as The Mother of Mercy, Isle of Avalon).

to Marek: Oh, what a surprise! According to your comments regarding music, I never thought you were a fan of Iron Maiden which is ‚harder‘ music and I thought it wasn't your cup of tea.
So, I just say – don't hesitate and get it!

to mew: It's just a matter of opinion. As for myself, after listening this album for the first time I was kinda suprised and said to myself – ‚That‘s all?' Then after listening it for the second time I thought it was getting better. Then I found the lyrics and kept on listening and I fell in love with it. By the way, each song is good. Some are better, some worse but none of them is bad.

Well, I grew up listening to a lot of different things, mostly rock. Iron Maiden, Helloween, Metallica, Man'o'War, Guns'n'Roses were no exception.

AJLeArNeR – i am a huge iron maiden fan (see my avatar it's actually green Eddie in the clouds) but i dont't like their last three albums. however, in comparsion with this year's metal and rock records, it's still a very good piece of music.

I don't think musicians really compete with one another… or do they?

well, i guess you are right. they don't or at least they shouldn't. i edited my post.

Just got back from Munich from the u2 concert! It was awesome. I was right in front of the stage, just two meters or so from Bono, the Edge and the others. AWESOME.

And One Republic was wonderful, too. Hearing him on the radio is not that great but those guys can sure play live!

Now I just need to make my head stop buzzing. :-)

it must have been great. the only concert i have ever been to was nohavica's. but i was gobsmacked nonetheless :-)

Marylin Manson is some kind of fool, but he has some great and awesome songs too, for example „putting holes in happines“

Marek: That must have been great experience. One Republic is one of my favorite bands, too :) Do you know Sum 41? Worth listening.

Yes, it was… live concerts are the best. A bit pricey, though. The ticket + the road trip… but it was definitely worth it.

I don't know SUM 41. I might check it out, though. But now, for some time, it's probably going to be U2 only. :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.