Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

McKay: I've already seen first two parts – A Study in Pink (which was great) and A Blind Banker (which was a litte bit worse, but still very good). Put Sherlock on one of the highest positions on your to-watch list. I highly recommend it.

Thanks. I'll watch it tonight then.

I've racked my brains for quite a long time trying to remember if I wrote about V (Visitors). Anybody saw it? As for me, I enjoyed it, although the finale didn't live up to my expectations.

V, Season 1, 8/10

Oh, okay. It's in my wishlist on Amazon… not a number one priority but maybe one day. 8/10 seems ok.

Ok.. now I've just seen Nikita, a new show running on the CW. The pilot is really great, wonder how the plot will turn out in upcoming episodes. It looks promising, though.

They just sent me a message from Amazon. GLEE, Season 1, Volume 2 has just been SENT! Can't wait.

Hey, lucky you :) Write what you think about it when you've finished watching it.

Marek: On a previous page you wrote that you had a wish list on Amazon. I wonder how many TV series does your list consist of? And what's your number one priority? :)

About four pages… but that's because I compare prices almost every day. When something gets really cheap, I buy it. Some of the shows are there just because I found them interesting… and if their price ever gets below 10 pounds, I'll buy them. If they don't (which they will sooner or later, I'm sure), I'll buy them.

Finally I've seen third part of Sherlock (The Great Game) and it was disapointing.

-- warning – spoiler –
Especially because of teenage Moriarty character.

I was about to see the pilot at the weekend but when I found out it was an hour and a half episode it put me off :)

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Season 1, 6/10

Really? I thought it was ok but it's a matter of opinion. I even have the first season on DVD. The second season was much worse, though.

Yes, it was OK, that's why it got 6/10. :-)

I think I gave it 8/10. It was probably because of the music which I found brilliant.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.