Help for English

Poslech

Dobrý den, mám prosbu. Poslouchám tady krátké interview se Stevem Vaiem a nerozumím… Poslouchala jsem to asi 20 krát a stejně rozumím každé 5 slovo… Neodposlechl by si to někdo a nenapsal mi přesně slovo po slovu co říká prosím? Předem moc děkuji. https://www.youtube.com/watch?…

Doporučuju použít automatický titulky… anglický-nepřekládaný, z kterých si to už přeluštíš. Tady v tom případě v nich není tolik chyb kolik většinou bejvá. To už určitě zvládneš přeložit.

Tady je můj pokus, ale taky jsem nerozuměl všemu. Snad to někdo doplní (to zvýrazněné), případně poopraví chyby. ;-)

I was always, you know, I was always thrilled with music, like a lot of kids, you know, and I guess you can tell some kids when they're young if they're going to be musicians because that's, that's all that's on their mind and I remember my parents used to listen to these really weird records, you know like, polka records and comedy records but then they broke out this record once and there was west side story and it had a huge impact on me, because it had all these things that I liked about music, it had drama and it had, you know, intrigue and it had a story and it had an incredible melody, you know, and that power and it wasn't just confined like conventional beats and stuff, I mean, it was ?????, you know, and Stephen Sondheim so I… it had a big impact on me, and I felt at that time, that's just I wanted to do – music, and… but then in the other room my sister was listening to Led Zeppelin and Alice Cooper, and, you know, my brother was listening to Sly and the Family Stone, you know, so once I heard Led Zeppelin, I mean that was that it was kind of all over for me. I was really afraid to play the guitar because I played accordion first, because you know, good a time voice from ????? and that's what they do when they're ten years old – play accordion. A friend of mine had ????? for a couple of months and I went to his house and he went “tuhduhduhduh­duuhduuh”, you know ????? and I was like “oh my god, you are a complete ?????, you must be the best guitar player in the whole town” and he said “well, if you think I'm good, you should see my teacher Joseph ?????”, so I… so I got Joseph ?????'s phone number and Joe went to the same school, same town and he was maybe three or four years older than me, and my less, he was a mentor for me when I was a kid, because he was just the, you know, he was the embodiment of “cool” and he was completely musical, everything he did and, it had… he had a big impact on me and I took lessons for like three years from Joe.

…, and it had power, and it wasn't just confined to, like, conventional beats and stuff, I mean, it was Leonard Bernstein, you know..

…accordion first, because, you know, good Italian boys from Long Island – that's what they do…

A friend of mine had been playing for a couple of months…

…you know, Aqualung…and I was like Oh my God, you can play Aqualung, you must be..

…well, if you think I'm good, you should see my teacher Joe Satriani

Co sa toho posledneho tyka, podla mna chcel povedat “my lesson” a potom tu vetu zmenil…

Skvělý, díky za doplnění. Teď když to vidím napsané, tak to tam i krásně slyším. :-D Aqualung je ale dýchací přístroj pro potápěče, na to se dá hrát? :)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.