Help for English

My summer holiday

Ahoj, píšu do Aj práci a chtěla jsem se zeptat jestli to je vše správně gramaticky. Děkuju moc :) Hi. We haven´t seen each other for a long time. I would like to write about my holidays. I visited a new places and I met new people. I was on holiday and I and my sister spend much time in our swimming pool and I sunbathing with books ‘The Fault In Our Stars’.
At the beginning I spent a lot of time in Křižánky with my best friend Lea. We went to trips on Milovy, Blatiny and Podlesí. One day when my parents were camping, Lea slept in our home. We had a movie marathon. It was so funny. I was in spa Třeboň with my granparents. I sailed on pond Svět, Svět looked like endless. We hanged out to city. Třeboň was very beautiful city but.. everywhere were fishes and I hate eating fishes. Las week in July my friend Bětka came to Herálec. Bětka lived in Olomouc and I knew her 5 years. We slept in tent or trampoline. Sleeping on trampoline was exciting. When we slept on the night in trampoline, it began rain, so we went back to tent. We visited Milovy, swimminng pool, Žákova hora. We enjoyed these four days. I ´m going to visit Bětka next summer. We gonna go to the Citov with Ondra. He´s my friend from Olomouc too. In August I and my family were on holidays. We visited the Giant Mountains and Jizera Mountains, we stayed 2 days in Jablonec nad Jizerou and 2 days in Harrachov. Our hotel in Jablonec was a near a water tank. Every day we went to the water tank to go swimming. We went in Ještěd and Sněžka by cable car. I visited aquapark, Zoo Liberec (my sister think Zoo Liberec is the best zoo in Czech), Muzeum of glass, bobsled in Pec pod Sněžkou, springboards in Harrachov (Some day I was on racing on Harrachov. Racing named ‘Redbull400’ and athletes ran to springboards.This is my favorite memories of my holidays). The week in mountains very quickly escaped. On holidays I went out often with my good friends Lucka and Marky too. I spend a lot of time with my friends as Lea, Lucka, Bětka, Denča, Marky and other. I like them – so much. Last weekend in August I was on Night Firefighting competition and festivity with Lea, Lucka and Lea´s good friend Jirka. This day was the best of my summer holidays because I met new friends like Jirka, Matouš and Anička. We all really enjoyed it. I think my summer holidays was seriously perfect. I love summer vacation because summer is my favorite season and I don´t have to go to school. When I arrive at home from school 1st September I said: Please mum, I want to back summer holidays! These are my story from summer holidays. I look forward to hearing from you. Tereza xxxx

Těch chyb je tam docela dost, některé části by docela chtěly předělat. Zde je můj pokus o opravu, která určitě nebude dokonalá, kolegové případně mohou doplnit či poupravit..

We haven´t seen each other for a long time. I would like to write about my holidays. I visited some new places and I met new people. I was on holiday and I and my sister spent much time in our swimming pool and I also sunbathed with books ‘The Fault In Our Stars’. At the beginning I spent a lot of time in Křižánky with my best friend Lea. We went on trips to Milovy, Blatiny and Podlesí. One day when my parents were camping, Lea slept in our home. We had a movie marathon. It was so funny. I was in spa Třeboň with my granparents. I sailed on pond Svět, Svět looked like endless. We hanged around the city. Třeboň is very beautiful city but there were fishes everywhere and I hate eating fishes. Las week in July my friend Bětka came to Herálec. Bětka lived (live) in Olomouc and I have known her for 5 years. We slept in tent or trampoline. Sleeping on trampoline was exciting. When we slept (were sleeping) on trampoline at night, it began to rain, so we went back to the tent. We visited Milovy, a swimminng pool, Žákova hora. We enjoyed those four days. I ´m going to visit Bětka next summer. We gonna go to the Citov with Ondra. He´s my friend from Olomouc too. In August I and my family were on holidays. We visited the Giant Mountains and Jizera Mountains, we stayed 2 days in Jablonec nad Jizerou and 2 days in Harrachov. Our hotel in Jablonec was a near a water tank. Every day we went to the water tank for swimming. We visited Ještěd and Sněžka. We took the cable car (cableway) to get to the top. I also visited aquapark, Zoo Liberec (my sister thinks Zoo Liberec is the best zoo in Czech), Muzeum of glass, bobsled in Pec pod Sněžkou, springboards in Harrachov (One day I was on racing in Harrachov. Racing was named ‘Redbull400’ and athletes ran to springboards.These are my favorite memories of my holidays). The week in mountains passed very quickly . On holidays I often went out with my good friends Lucka and Marky too. I spend a lot of time with my friends Lea, Lucka, Bětka, Denča, Marky and other. I like them very much. Last weekend in August I was on Night Firefighting competition and festivity with Lea, Lucka and Lea´s good friend Jirka. That day was the best of my summer holidays because I met new friends like Jirka, Matouš and Anička. We all really enjoyed it. I think my summer holidays was seriously perfect. I love summer vacation because summer is my favorite season and I don´t have to go to school. When I arrived at home from school 1st September I said: Please mum, I want my summer holidays back! This is my story from summer holidays. I look forward to hearing from you. Tereza xxxx

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.