Help for English

Korekce motivačního dopisu na Erasmus+

Příští školní rok chci jet na Erasmus+ a v souvislosti s tím mám odevzdat motivační dopis v angličtině. Zajímal by mě názor ostatních, co si o něm myslíte, a také jestli tam vidíte nějaké chyby nebo nevhodná slovní spojení… Díky.

Dear Madam, Sir,

I am Eva Záhorská, student of Faculty of Humanities in Zlin, Czech Republic at the Tomas Bata University. I would like to participate at Erasmus+ Study Stay Programme in winter semester of the year 2016/2017 at the University of Vaasa. I have chosen your university because of its long history of education in Finland, a great offer of study courses related to my studies and international and national success.
The acceptance of me for the Erasmus+ Programme would mean a lot to my present oppurtunities as well as future career. Most importantly, I would improve my English skills being in the environment where I have no other choice but to speak English. Also, I would broaden my horizons in the field I am studying now which is English for Business Administration.
Erasmus+ Programme would be beneficial for me in a way of getting to know other students, their culture and lifestyle and exchanging experiences. Last but not least, I would improve my oppurtunities at a labour market which is very important for me and appreciated among employers.
I would by honored if you consider my application and give me a chance to spend a semester at your university.

Sincerely,

Eva Záhorská

would be (zřejmě překlep) honored if you considered my application and gave me a chance to spend a semester at your university.

Nebo: I will be honored if you consider my application and give me a chance to spend a semester at your university.

Sincerely,

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.