67890 Prague

Czech Republic

Mr. Johan Gartner

Ziller street 7

56789 Pitzal

Austria

3rd July 2015

Dear Mr Gartner,

I am writing to complain about the services you provided to our customers. Our travel agency The Alps Eagle recently received several letters of complaint from our clients. They were dissatisfied with the services provided during their holiday.

We ordered one week stay on your camp site for ten people from 18th to 25th June. This package should have contained accommodation in tents, at least one fireplace for ten people, separated bathrooms and five canoes with equipment. Unfortunately those terms were not complied.

The first problem concerned the accommodation. The tents you announced as waterproof were old and leaky. Moreover, the fireplace was shared with another group of people. Therefore our clients could not cook their meal and had to buy something in your buffet. The second problem occurred in the bathrooms. Not only were they shared but also there was a fee for hot water. Not to mention the tattered curtains and uncleaned toilettes. Finally, although we ordered the canoes in advance, they were replaced with rafts without former notification.

In response to these problems our travel agency expects you to refund the difference between ordered and provided services or offer some other form of compensation. Our customers would also appreciate an apology from your company.

We have been working with you for five years and we never received such bad feedback. I believe the situation has some reasonable explanation. In the opposite case we will be forced to end our partnership.

I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely,

Valentina

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.