Help for English

Letter of Application (maturita), GSCE'S

Ahoj :) i přes to, že nám zavřeli školu, se musíme připravovat na maturitu. Na naší škole nám do maturity dali i obchodní angličtinu (je to prvním rokem) a my tam máme 5 minut mluvit o těch vybraných tématech. Jedním z nich je letter of application. Mohli byste si prosím přečíst dopis, který jsem napsala a říct mi kde mám chybu? Děkuji předem. :) Btw. byla tam podmínka (GSCE'S or equivalent in maths and English A-C/9–4 grade or equivalent… Vůbec nevím co to je, tak snad jsem to napsala přibližně správně.

CMM Telecoms Ltd Unit C3, Endeavour Coxbridge Business Park Farnham Surrey GU10 5EH

Tereza Harabišová Place126 New Street 777 77 Singapore

March 12, 2020

Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing in applying for the job of a administrative assistant which I found on your website. I believe this position fits my expectations of a perfect job. I have the qualifications described in the advertisement: I passed exam in GCSE and I have necessary certificate of A-Level. I also have two years experience in administratition and I have worked as a administrative assistant for one year.
In addition to this, I consider myself confident and profesional. I have excellent communication skills. I am a team player, flexible and proactive. I am interested in technology and I have sufficient computer literacy. I think I have all the qualities needed for this job. I would like to ask if it is necessary to speak another foreign language. I look forward to hearing from you. Yours faithfully blabla

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.