Help for English

A never-ending story

„Do you like our place?“ asked Don.
„Oh, yea, it's… interesting.“ replied she. „But what's the use of it?“
„This is our secret place where we are trying to find something what could help unhappy people all over the world. But unfortunatelly we haven't found anything yet and the World is in great danger. We must find something soon.“
„I see…“
Hope looked a little puzzled. She didn't understand what were they looking for. It was like they could find a liquid or pills which could people swallow and everything would be ok. It seemed to be quite silly for her.
They went to a little man who was stirring dark red boiling liquid in a pot.
„What are you looking for?“ Hope asked him.
„I'm looking for lost understanding.“
„Lost understanding?“ Hope looked at him. „What does it mean?“
„It means that people don't understand each other. It means that they can hear but they don't listen to what others say.“
The man gazed at her and gesticulated so furiously that she was almost afraid of him. But then, all at once, he went back to his work and started stirring and watching the liquid again.

But something was wrong…

In the Main Castle of DK(=Dog Kingdom)has opened the big, mystic door.It was door to the another worlds.Darkness s warriors can start attack.

I must close it,Hope thinks.When she came to castle she say to Guardmens that she must close The doors.And she could came in.

When she find The doors she getting to know tat she need key.But she didn t have it …

When she opened her eyes she could see nothing. It was dark all over and cold wind made her shivering. Hope pulled the jacket closer and tried to realize where she was. But she couldn’t remember anything. I must’ve been slept for a long time, thought she. In the distance, some voices started gently murmuring. It sounded like a foreign language for Hope wasn’t able to recognize a word. It seemed like it was geting closer. Hope groped after anything which could tell her something about where she was but the only thing she found was damp smelly ground. She stand up carefully so as not to hit her head and made a few steps toward the voices.

she went toward voices…she couldn´t see anyone…just a little light blinking in the dark

As the light went closer Hope stopped and blinked her eyes like someone who spent a long time in dark. Now she could see a bit of the place. It was a long tunnel. The walls were made from marble tiles which were covered with dust but still she could see some marks and pictures in them.
It must be very old, thought Hope as she tried to recognize some of the pictures. But the light was still too dim.
Meanwhile, the voices came closer and she saw two shapes with long habits and point-shaped hats on their heads. They had no candles or chunks but the light came straight from the top of these hats.
They looked funny, almost like two magicians from a fairy-tale. Anyway, Hope didn't want to be seen for she wasn't sure what they are. But there was nowhere to hide. She stood there alone and waited.

The magicians got slowly closer and spoke about something which must've been very important for they didn't notice Hope who was there waiting what would happen. The light now was so strong Hope could see everything clearly like in a sunny day. She looked at the tiles. They didn't seemed to be old any more at all. On the contrary the pictures in them looked almost alive. Creatures in them started move and speak and she could hear their chattering and whispering like a thunder in the distance. In one picture she saw a man carrying a dead baby, crying for him. In some others there were men fighting, their heavy swords clinking as they tried to kill their enemy. Hope realized that in this magic wall there were stories written one by one in every single tile. She was astonished to see all the things happening in front of her own eyes.
She moved closer to see more. One of the pictures reminded her something. There were two small boys playing touchlast. She couldn't see their faces properly for they were running towards a lovely big house beyond a pond in the background. Then, one of them stumbled and fell down. He raised his head angrily towards his friend as if it was his faul and at the moment she could see his beautiful eyes.

The swan took off from the calm water surface of the pond, picked the fallen boy up and then it stared with typical brainless bird expression. Boys resumed the game and the swan headed with a waddle back to the pond. A weak smile appeared on Hope´s lips.

When hope stayed behind the magic wall, a elf came to the her and said : Pleased to meet you.My name is Eldrian.
Hope was reading for the fight.
But Eldrian saids: Dont be afraid I know your dog.We are good friends.
Hope: really?
Elf answered : Follow me and I will bring you to him.
Hope:Ok
Hope and Eldrian went to the north way.

After several minutes there was only darkness around them. Hope could see just white clothes of Eldrian. And then, suddenly, the elf disappeared. Hope was alone. Alone in the darkness. She could not hear any voice.

Suddenly, Hope heard the barking of her dog. She followed his voice. She was pleased to hear him. He knew where is the way. In the darkness they could hear the peaceful voice of Eldrian: You needn´t thank me. We will meet ourself yet.

A few minutes later, after hugs and kisses with the dog were done something wicked started becoming apparent with the dog. A couple of blood-drops started dripping down from his nose. Initially pure well-kept leather turned gray and they all knew something was going a wrong way with the dog. The hound let spittle go out of the corners of his mouth. The foreboding look in his face foretold something oblivious inside begun surfacing. Teeth sharpened, the eyes went red and snarling hope had never seen before broke out.

„You need help“ said Hope and she looked around herself for it. She picked the dog and she went to find help. She didn´t know, where to go. She knew only, the dog is cursed, for now. While Hope was searching for help, she asked herself: Why Eldrian left me so fast and didn´t tell me about this ? Is ther another and more important thing ? Something like point of this World ? And why i have feeling, there´s nobody dangerous in this dark scenery ?

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.