Help for English

slovosled

I work in the company longest.
I work longest in the company.
Co je prosím správně?

Řekl bych že obě jsou špatně. I have been working for the company for the longest time. / I have been working for the company the longest of all.

No beru to jako konstatování. Podle mě, kdyby tam bylo přesně určeno, jakou dobu, tak s vámi souhlasím. Může se ještě někdo vyjádřit? děkuji

Scorpio's answer is right.

Dobře- děkuji. a pak tedy She has been working for the company the longest time Longest je na konci, protože je to určení času?

Chýba tam predložka FOR.

…for the logest time… … for x years…

Predložky SINCE, FOR a OVER sú „klasická výbava“ predprítomného času pri určovaní dĺžky času.

A more natural way of expressing that idea: I'm the company's longest-serving employee.

Stephen Woods, who works at Covers Timber and Builders Merchants’ Portsmouth depot, is celebrating an impressive 48 years with the company, becoming the longest-serving employee. (fencing-news)

I’ve been with donorflex now since 1991 and I’m the longest-serving employee. (donorflex)

No, myslela jsem, že FOR se dá vynechat. I have been living here for two years. I have been living here two years.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.