Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

Dexter: I can't agree more :-)
BSG: A lot of people praise this show. The first season has been sitting on my shelf for more than a year but for some reason I prefer watching different shows. Just now I'm going to watch Friends S03.

Chuck, Chuck and Chuck again. 8-) And finally new episode. :-)

I loved it, the new Chuck episode. I got up early in the morning so that I could watch it :)

Sex and the City, Season 6, 8/10

I have got a lot favourite series.Mostly, I like a situation comedy e.g. The Big bang theory or How I Met Your Mother.But recently I´ve just started watching an amazing serial Flash Forward. It´s not comedy but I love it.

Friends, Season 9, 10/10

Tonight´s that night…And it going to happen again and again.. I love Dexter Morgan:-)
I have seen every season twice and this is not the end:-D

Definitely Charles Dicken's Little Dorrit made by BBC (2008). It's one of the best adaptations I have ever seen. Claire Foy is lovely and believable enough and Mr. Clennam…the best gentleman of all times:-)

Walking Dead, Season 1, 8/10

Fresh Prince, Season 1, 8/10

Dexter, Season 2, 10/10

Friends, Season 3, 10/10

Started watching CHUCK Season 3 (on Blu Ray – cool thing!)… I burst out laughing when I saw their „Prague“. It was soooo funny! „Hlavní nádraží“ was just great.

How I Met Your Mother, Season 5, 9/10

Friends, Season 4, 10/10

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.