Help for English

Penfriend

hii, I need someone with me who will write in English, cause my english i not very good :? , pleasee :-D

Hi, I am 17, boy, and I'd like to improve my spoken English. I understand well, but i find it difficult to speak. Please, if there is anybody who can speak and want to help write a personal message, or write here. Thank you very much

Hi :) I would like to chat with someone in english..I want to improve my english. I'm Czech. Thanks :)

Hi :) I would like to chat with someone in english..I want to improve my english. I'm Czech. Thanks :)

Hi all,
I am looking for somebody who is able to write with me and at the same moment to traning english. Because I have a problem wiht writing english.

Hi I have the same problem with writing in English, so you think we go together?

Hi,my name is Petra.Im 24y.o.Im looking for somebody who would like to write with me in English. I love learning English. Im a creative person. I love manufacturing jewels. :-D

All you need is : www.interpals.net

English speaking forums is also a good thing for improving your writting skills. Of course, you must be registered there to post.

Hi,
I'm there from even reason as everybody.I'd like to write with somebody in English.I add that I'm new person there :)))) my email is denissaa@email.com Thanks. :-D

Hi,
I'm there from even reason as everybody.I'd like to write with somebody in English.I add that I'm new person there :)))) my email is denissaa@email.com Thanks. :-D

Hi,

Hi,

Yeah I would like to write with sb too. But I am much too worried I'll make mistakes. So if there is anybody who can tell me „Yeah, you're good at English!“ I would be very pleased to chat with him :))

Hi, I'd like to write with sb in English as well..
My email is altair@hotmail.cz
Bye.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.