Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

HELOO,My Favourite serial is a **** FUTURAMA this is very very great!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Marek, I totally agree!! Nancy is cool (and hot of course)! Season 7 is coming on the 27th of June.

speedees: I'll watch it next year when it comes out on DVD. I prefer waiting for the whole season. But I can't wait. The ending was… interesting. As is usually the case with the season finales of Weeds.

Supernatural, Season 5, 6/10

The Vampire Diaries, Season 2, 7/10

Well, not as good as season 1 but still alright. I'm going to buy it on Blu-Ray as soon as it comes out. The quality of the downloaded episodes was just soooo bad.

The Vampire Diaries, Season 2, 7/10

Same rating as yours.

You're right that the second season wasn't as good as the first one. The whole idea with the ‚Original‘ vampires seemed a bit weird to me.

I can't complain about the quality of the downloaded episodes. For me it's top-notch quality. I'm just used to it. :-)

Yeah, mostly they were just sitting in their armchairs and couches and planning, planning, planning… The last two episodes were okay, though.

The Vampire Diaries, Season 2, the last episode (22).

Marek: You know you can download it on itunes in HD? :)

Thanks, but I'll get it on Blu Ray anyway. :-)

The Big Bang Theory, Season 2, 9/10

Chuck, Season 4, 9/10

game of thrones, 10/10. amazing!

Glee, Season 2, 10/10

90210, Season 2, 9/10

Well, other people would probably have said 7/10 or 6/10 but… believe it or not, I have a thing for shows like these. A typical teen soap with a lot of drama, a lot of clichés… but still sooo enjoyable. Maybe I'm weird.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.