Help for English

Just speaking

I must admit that I am a bit addicted to this site. I visit it every day several times (if my time allows it),curious about all the new posts, articles, etc.
Simply, I love HFE as well as English language.
And what about you? How often do you browse through this superb website?

Well, I gotta come clean too – proudly though – that I am drunk on HFE. The same Grader wrote goes for me, so checking on the website several times a day, flicking through almost every forum thread, devouring each and every article and so so on.
So it's finally out :-) Feels great to have this heavy burdening addiction load revealed!
What about the rest of you, guys?

Given the posts above, I guess it's confession time :-D As for me, I check HFE every time I can, to say the least. Now it's been about two years and not a single post's escaped my notice. And honestly, there are times when the little voice in my head says, „Come on, get a life! You'll strain your eyes browsing that HFE site all day/week/year long!“ … But then the real me steps in and opposes, „But this is my life…“ :-)

God, what a relief! :-D

Is here anyone interest in Prototype 2? :)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.