Help for English

I want to speak with you.

Hi, I'm Petra. In the English language, i am a beginner. We can talk about different topics. I'm looking forward to our conversation. :-)

Hi, I am Terry and i find somebody who want to talk in english. Are you right person?

I Terry, i'm maybe. No,it's joke. :-) I'm the right person. How are you today?

Today, i think i may be better, tomorrow i have to do exam in english and i am nervous.

What about you? How long do you learn english?

So good luck. You must have positive mind. All will be ok. What school are you studying?

Thank you so much. I study high humanistic school and you?

I had the English language in high shool. It is cca 7 yers ego. And i was in abroa now. I understand almost everything but i'm ashamed to speak and i speak bad.

So do i. I am not sure about my english.

I have high school: social work in Usti nad Labem. Are you studying in Prague? Can you correct my English,if I have something wrong?

I'm sorry. No high school but college in Usti

You don´t own high school – maybe better – i am going on high school. Yes, i am studying in Prague. I´d like to be better and to do high level of graduation.

hi!!! anyone for talking, chatting… ?

Why not :-) About what do you want to talk?

What do you want to study after high school F. ?

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.