Help for English

I want to speak with you.

to carlos:
I like logical thinking, I like playing chess or other games where you have to think as much as you can but I dislike math because I see no practical utilization in my life, despite this I was forced to wasting my time with something that is absolutely useless for me. Of course this is reason why I'm so unfriendly towards math and my opinion is so nasty :)

So, where are you all? Days are sunny. I know. Write me what are you doing?

Sunny days? I have no idea what you mean :-D. I'm sitting all days at home and preparing for my maturita exams. Wednesday czech and Thursday english 8-)

Ooo, i wish you good luck. Than you will have more time your hobbys and Fun. And afterparty is very good. :-)

Hiya
if I may suggest the website where you can improve your English is www.nolimic.com
it is a video website where you can learn languages through bite-sized video tutorials. check it out what else is underway.
your comments are more than welcome TA big time !!!
Almost slipped my mind that you can enjoy chatting to native speakers there!!! try it out !!!

Is somebody here ? :P

I have question. Isn't the title wrong? I mean shouldn't be there I want to speak to you?

Actually, it's right. Both versions are possible, with „with“ preferred in American English and „to“ used in British English.
The same goes for talk to and talk with.

Good point.. I knew that both of those versions can be use but I thought it had kinda different meaning. But you say there isn't any difference between them.. ok thanks :)

hi I am zdeno i can learn english i am beginner my icq"210439871

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.