Help for English

Just speaking

Hello'!!Is here anybody who wants to speak English very well and wants to live in London?We can write together on icq..I love English and I want to speak very very well…also I want to live in London…so write me:)35420268

To Caroline 111. Are you sure you wrote your icq number correctly? I tried to find it and I found somebody from the USA. I guess you're not from the USA right? :-)

To Honey28; There are already two discussion giving tips where to find some English people to write with. I am lazy to find it now but maybe you can be more productive :-).

Just going through the website of http://www.britishcouncil.org/ which I highly recommend :)

Hi Mikuska, would U like to chat with me?

Mikuska seems to oversleep her discussion so I will try to start some conversation here if you don't mind.

To RRADEC: You have got in your profile you like playing ball games and reading historic literature. Wow. So what do you play and have you ever won something? What kind of history lit. do you read? Anything about England? Have you taken part in the Mark's competi­tion now?

to GOTHSWEETING: Hm, also historical literature. Seems it's just me who doesnt read it, haha. So what do you read? Anything about England? Have you taken part in the Mark's competi­tion now?

To DZEJNY: Ah, you are interested in hip hop? Do you understand the language or do you try to translate it sometimes? I like to listen to hip hop sometimes but cant understand a word really :-(

to SEQWENCE: I guess you aren't bored any more :-(. Anyway, I can see your comment here often so I wonder how many hours per week do you study English actively and how many passively? You have observed you can speak also German. Wow, somebody must be very talented.. Do you speak German as well as English?

To MARIUS2: Is it your profile up-to-date? Are you still about to graduate? What subjects are you gonna graduate from? Does it include also English? 8-)

to MURPHY: You havent written much about you.. So what about you? Interested in historical literature as well? Gonna graduate?

to McKAY: You didnt get the point of the discussion so that you can help me and ask people too so that they have the reason to practise their English 8-)

to BATTLEFIELD: The same message as to McKAY 8-)

CERNOCH seems to ignore this discussion :)

to TERRI: So how much chocolate do you eat daily, you addict :-)? Also interested in history. OMG, I must be really dull to not to study that:). Have you taken a part in Mark's competition?

to BLONDYNECKA: So where do you go for your trips? According to your profile you seem generally active… But how are you active with studying English, huh?:-D

to HONEY28: So have you found somebody to write in English with? Try to google the word ‚chat‘ and I am sure you will find something 8-)

to PADME: hehe, you have got an interesting nick. How did you make it up?:) From Koprivnice.. So how many times have you visited your famous museum there? :-)

to CAROLINE11: Cool, I admire your interest in London. So how many hours a week do you spend by learning English? Why do you love London? Have you been there yet?

to HASAAAK: http://www.google.co.uk/search?… Try this

to SINDA: Seems Mikuska doesnt want to write with anybody anymore thus you have to find somebody else :). Well, so what about you – how much are you dedicated to English? How long have you been visiting this websites? And how many oranges do you eat weekly? Haha. Have you taken a part in Mark's new competition?

So let's try to be creative and help the others to practise their English by asking them the questions etc. 8-) And let's try not to overlook anybody

Whoa, so mass discussion? :-D

2editas01: Well, I have 3 English classes at school per week. But the real contact with english is different. Actually, I'm in touch with english (in an active way) 8 hours per week. In the past, it was just about 3 hours per week and it was really bad. But now, I feel that my english skills are getting better :) Mainly the „speaking“ part :-)

//edit:
And german? Well, I've been learning german just for four years, so I'm kinda not communicative in it, because of english – when i need to speak to a stranger, English wins :-D

Yeah, really mass discussion:D
My answer: I am going to graduate on 19th of May, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and subjects are Czech lang, English lang, German lang and geography. I have bad feelings about it:D I can´t learn…but on the other side I like improvisation :-)

How come you can't learn? There's still plenty of time… :) Well, not so much :)

To Seqwence:
So do you have any certificate or have you always done just „school work“? And how so that your speaking part is getting better – do you do a lot of practice at school?
If you watch a film, can you understand it well? I mean well that you could actually repeat it (in your own words) rather than get the point from the pictures.. I still struggle so much and its so annoying.. spending so much time over studying and then I switch on TV and cant understand well…
What company-college do you the life guard at? One of my friends is a life guard for the swimming pool and I had to so laugh because he said that it is so boring that he has made up the eight episode of Star Wars in his mind during his shifts :-D

Ah, so just 5 days, gosh.. I think everybody has bad feelings about it but after that you will be laughing how it was unnecessary to stress about that. I think that survive all the stress is a bigger exam than the exam on its own :-).

How are you doing with German and Geography then?

Did you have the „last jingling“? What mask did you choose?

No, I dont have any of those, butamybe this summer or winter, dunno yet, I'll try FCE…
You dont wanna know how i practice it.. marek would kill me :-) For more info, take a look to „missionaries“ topic :-)
Well, I always had to use english subtitles before because I couldnt focus properly… But for example, now, I watch TV Show 24 without subtitles and I get 90%! :-D Nevertheless, watching the House, M.D. is pretty impossible without subtitles :-)

Well, it's not company, it's called a local group.. we are local group Brno-sřed…and we dont get paid for our job… it's volunteer… And it's awesome! :-)

I love Star wars.. Did your friend write the book? I'd definitely buy one! :-)

Haha, I got something about Missionaries when you expanded it from the Missionaries topic into another and were „told off“ by Marek :-). I met them once myself and was interested in it as well but I never joined them.
You should try the exam above FCE. I did FCE in December and I can tell you there were people further worse than you and they passed.. Generally it seemed to me quite easy.
Ah, so do you teach the others to become the life guards or do you work as a l.guard?
Well, so it´s just us who is in this section. Where are the others?:shock:

Hey about FCE…I think it's not as simple as it seems :-D according to me it's more about logical thinking then about your language skills.Especially in a reading part you could uderstand the whole text but you are not able to answer questions bellow 8-) so you don't have to be good at english but you can get FCE … :-)

I see that the discussion is still among the same people.
I guess all people should take part in this discussion.
As far I know, editas01 taked off this discussion especially for the students, who are not on such a great level, they would like to be.

I think it's tempting opportunity to get better our writing.
Hey folks, get real.

You should appreciate people like editas :-D

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.