Help for English

Movies I am looking forward to seeing

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Trhanec2 vložený před 12 lety

Yeah, I've been thinking I should go to watch it. I mean the amazing spiderman, but I still dunno. i don't know if it worth to go to the cinema. And about dark knight.. You don't have to be a fan or comic fan. That movie has so smart screenplay..

That's the problem with 3D movies: I couldn't stand Emma Stone with another voice…

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Geo vložený před 12 lety

This might be interesting: http://www.imdb.com/…e/tt0454876/ I have read the book…

Life of Pi has an exellent response (8.3/10 on IMDB). There are some drastic scenes in the book, but the movie is rated PG so as to be watchable for most children and sensible people like me :-). The trailer is very promising when it comes to visual side – I think it could be great to see it in 3D (I won't mind the hindu accent dubbed that much I guess ;-) ) in a theater

So how do you feel about The Hobbit? Has anybody seen it?

So how do you feel about The Hobbit? Has anybody seen it?

Not yet. And the more critics I read, the less I want to go and see it. :-?

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Lucka Skrčená vložený před 12 lety

Not yet. And the more critics I read, the less I want to go and see it. :-?

Read more…The lesser anticipation, the better satisfaction ;-)

Well… I've seen it. All critics were right – that's why I rather didn't anticipate anything – but I realize now that I might like this trilogy more that the LotR one due to one FACT (because I'm a huge fan of the books): apart from the Radagast story and Galadriel/Saruman put into the story, it is almost exactly a copy of the book and for that I'm really glad. No needful cutting here and needless cutting there (Peter Jackson could dare to do it). And moreover, girls, Aidan Turner alias Fili looks gorgeous. ;-)

Thanks for sharing your impressions. We still consider seeing it in the cinema and it's always useful to have a reliable fan's opinion before…

I'll try Tom Hooper's Les Miserables. I have never seen it on stage and this is a good opportunity to enjoy my favourite songs :-)

Some days ago, I was highly recommended a book called “The perks of being a wallflower” by Stephen Chbosky. Because I didn't have money to purchase it, I decided to go for the movie instead. Have any of you seen it? Well, I've just finished watching and… I would've never thought that I'd be impressed by a romantic movie because I'm not really into that kind of thing :) But I've got to say that this one was one of the best movies I have ever seen. It absolutely met my expectations. Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Stephen Chbosky did an amazing job. He not only directed the movie, but also chose the main actors himself. It was kind of a bold move but eventually, it paid off. Brilliant performances by both Emma Watson and Logan Lerman. Emma's American accent was really good and Logan's acting was believable, convincing, emotional… Really great job. I'm an introvert myself, so I sort of could relate to Charlie and probably that's why I liked it so much. Sometimes, I just wish I could meet ‘my Sam’ too :)

I'll try Tom Hooper's Les Miserables. I have never seen it on stage and this is a good opportunity to enjoy my favourite songs :-)

It was awesome! I had no idea some of the cast are that good singers

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Lucka Skrčená vložený před 12 lety

Well… I've seen it. All critics were right – that's why I rather didn't anticipate anything – but I realize now that I might like this trilogy more that the LotR one due to one FACT (because I'm a huge fan of the books): apart from the Radagast story and Galadriel/Saruman put into the story, it is almost exactly a copy of the book and for that I'm really glad. No needful cutting here and needless cutting there (Peter Jackson could dare to do it). And moreover, girls, Aidan Turner alias Fili looks gorgeous. ;-)

The Hobbit turned out to be exactly what I expected and I liked it. Martin Freeman was born to play Bilbo. And you were right about Aidan Turner :-)

The Lone Ranger – Verbinski and Depp did a splendid job with Pirates and Rango, I hope this one will be just as good…

I had no idea the hillarious Dory was Ellen! Everyone who loved Finding Nemo, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?…

This is a cute featurette spot of Despicable Me 2 :-)http://www.imdb.com/…e/tt1690953/?…

Scary Movie 5 – I watched this film and I am satisfied with his treatment. There were scenes where I was afraid and also scenes where I laughed as mad. Great movie I recommend to him blink.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.