Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

marek: Did you see „A bit of Fry and Laurie“ a told you about the other day?

No, not yet.

I started watching GREEK. It's quite fun. I like it a lot. And yesterday I got a package from Amazon with GLEE! I heard a lot of positive things about it so I can't wait to watch it.

Thanks for a tip :)

Finally, I started watching Big Bang Theory. But English is very specific and difficult… But it's very addictive:)

I saw the first episode of Greek, great, lots of fun :)

Yeah, it is, isn't it? I have just two more episodes and then I need to buy season 2. But they don't have it in the UK, so I'll have to order from the US and that will take a while. :-(

Yeah, in my book the first episode isn't usually as great as following episodes, but I enjoyed this one a lot.

GREEK, Chapter one, 9/10. Loved it.

McKay: check this out. It may come in handy when watching GREEK. :-)
http://www.helpforenglish.cz/…bulary-.html

ja teda greek nesleduju, ale po tom, co jsem se mrkl na ten odkaz, tak me napadlo akorat: It's Greek to me :-)

Marek: Thanks, I didn't even know something like that had been published :)

it wasn't… until last night. But I figured not many people would find it interesting, so I published it with last year's date.

I just finished watching the last episode of the MAS*H TV series. It took me for about 4 months to watch all 251 of them + the final episede „Goodbye, Farewell and Amen“.

Most of the time I „laughed my ass off“ but there were times when I came close to crying too. I enjoyed spending time with all the characters; It didn't matter if there were Henry Blake and Trapper, or BJ and colonel Sherman Potter. Each of them were somewhat speacial.

There was one character, however, that I did not like, Frank Burns. I guess I was supposed to dislike him, but I did not like the way of his acting either(maybe it's just me). And after he's left, I started to like Margaret a lot more too. I think they were just too childish together.

Particulary, I grew fond of the character of Major Charles Emerson Winchester THE THIRD (or as Howkeye and BJ like to call him sometimes, Charlie)) and of the kind of English he speaks, and of his intelligence, and of his kind of humor and also of his arogant behavior:-D. Though he acted like a „jerk“ sometimes, I liked his personality a lot.
„Though we may have wounded your pride, you never lost your dignity.“ wrote Hawkeye in his will one day.

I don't want to rate MAS*H, I just want to say goodbye to the people I spend a hell of a time with. Because that's what MAS*H is about, about the people there.
„Goodbye, folks. I'm gonna miss you :-) But I think it won't be long till we see each other again“.

I apologize for a post that long, I just wanted to share my feelings with you and thank you for helping me improve my English, because the original voices makes the experience 100% better.

Dexter – all seasons

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.