Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

Seen the first four episodes of GLEE last night. It's pretty cool. :-) Now you know why there was no new article on HFE yesterday.

:-) Thanks, now I don't know what to watch first.

My weekly TV schedule:

Tuesday: Chuck
Wednesday: V (Visitors)
Friday: Flash Forward

And occasionally Greek.

GLEE, Season 1, Volume 1: The Road to Sectionals, 10/10
Loved it!

You can win this show in next month's competition on Help for English!

Can't wait! Volume 1 consists of 13 episodes, right?

yeah. I saw six episodes last night. :-)

It has to be awesome then :-) 10/10 proves it, I guess :)

Maybe not everyone likes this kind of stuff but… whatever.

It has been announced that Heroes won't go for 5th season. At least they are considering a TV-movie wrap up.

There are more TV series which were canceled, such as Legend of the seeker, Flash Forward etc.

To see which other shows were declined for a renewal, see this:

http://tv.ign.com/…49416p1.html

Thanks for the link. What, they are cancelling Flashforward? I was looking forward to that show. So there's no point in getting the first season now. I'll just cancel my pre-order at Amazon.

As for Heroes, it was expected, wasn't it? Season three is still sitting on my shelf unopened.

The Legend of the Seeker is in my wish list but it wasn't a number one thing anyway. I'm glad they renewed a bunch of shows I really like.

Yeah, I was quite upset about FlashForward. I quite liked it at the beginning, it was thrilling, catchy, but the last couple of episodes was a real let-down.

I wasn't surprised about Heroes getting canceled either.

I am looking forward to June, there is going to be Futurama – Season 6!:-) And today is the finale of the third season of Chuck!! I can't wait.

I was going to say the same thing, about Chuck :-)

Chuck, Season 3, 9/10
It was great, I can't wait for 4th season.

I've only seen the first two episodes of CHUCK. Not really my cup of tea… but seeing your rating, maybe I should not have given up. Anyway, the first season is still in my wish list so I may get it when I've seen all the other shows I want to watch.

Chuck, Season 3, 9/10 (same as dkk)

Marek: You shouldn't certainly give up. It gets much better with upcoming episodes.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.