Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

McKay: It was awesome, wasn't it?) I just don't get how Shaw could possibly survive…
Did you know that the 4th season of Chuck is back in fall? So just about four months till then.
Marek: You should definitely give it a chance-) You won't regret, it's just such a great series you're gonna love it. :-) Have fun when watching it.

dkk: I don't get it either…he got two shots in the chest so what the hell. I just despise him. I'd kill him myself if I got the chance :-D

Fortunately, it's only four months.

I'm a little afraid of what will become of the show. What will we see in the next season? You know, after seeing the finale, I thought it became maybe a little too much complicated and don't know if the producers did the right thing.

McKay: Yea, When I think about it, you are right. That thing with Chuck's mother seems way too complicated and it can lead to something I do not like. I mean something with X episodes and very complicated story.

When I think about it again, it should have stopped at the best – now.
Well, I guess it's just meant for series to get worse with every season. I am curious what it will be like, the 4th season. We'll see:)

The Big Bang Theory, Season 3, 10/10

How I Met Your Mother, Season 5, 8/10

It is rumored that How I Met Your Mother is going to have the sixth season. I am really gets me down. because I am just watching the fifth one and it pretty sucks. The punch line of a hell of a lot of episodes in this season is so dull. The previous ones were way better.
I hope the last one is reach a peak at least as did Dexter.

I thought we were going to meet Ted's wife-to-be in this season but no. We still don't know what she will look like.

The producers probably want the show to get ahead of Friends with number of episodes but it's really not working.

I hoped I would see her at long last. You shouldn't have revealed the spoiler :-) In terms of the right size if a series, I think from 4 to six is bearable with a usual number 10–20 episodes per season. But when topping this number, it becomes really difficult to sustain the quality.
I hope they will keep up. However, I can say they didn't come up to my expectations in the fifth season.
Sixth to be better

Freaks and Geeks, Season 1, 9/10

GLEE, Season 1, Volume 1: The Road to Sectionals, 10/10

mckay: is there anything you might not have seen yet? :-D i don't think so :-)

Of course there are plenty of shows I haven't seen yet :) Take 24 Hours for instance. It's been recommended to me many times but the number of seasons always puts me off.

That's what I like about series like Black Books, IT CROWD. They are short as well as witty, engaging. One of the series I cannot wait to watch yet another season is Dexter. It's rumored next season is on the way. I hope they don't mess it up, because the end was really exhilarating, dazzling as well as disappointing and heart-breaking.

GLEE, Season 1, Volume 2: Road to Regionals, 10/10

That '70s Show, Season 1, 10/10

I have to say that the only reason why I decided to go for this show was because I once bumped into the theme song and I really liked it, so I was like giving it a try, and, honestly, I have to say that it's one of the best shows, if not the best, I have seen so far. The actors are simpy amazing, the dialogues make you fall about and last but not least, and what I greatly appreciate, this show lets you peep into the world of youth with all it takes, but without the ubiquitous sex everywhere around. All in all, a very clever depiction of the young, providing a great range of situations for self-identification. Highly recommendable…

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.