Help for English

What\'s your favorite PC game?

Command and conquer: Tiberium wars is apple of my eye :-D

I love The sims 2. It is very good game. You make family,build house… This game haven´t got end.

Sorry to say that but I hate that game. My sister plays The Sims 2 all the time. I just don't like it. :-)

I think I like most adventure games. For example Ni.bi.ru. They are mostly in English. So you can practice your English all the time. ;)

I LOVE adventures. For example The Longest Journey, or Alone in the Dark IV.

You're reading my mind. :-)

Another great game is Neighbours from Hell. I used to play it. It's really funny. :-)

O.K. I admit that RCT 3 is not the best :) I tried a trial of RCT 2 today and it seems to have the best of both worlds – new rides and stuff, but not the poor attempt at 3D. Is it worth to get the additional Wacky Worlds and Time Twister? 8-) THX

I have no idea about the Wacky Worlds and Time Twister. I would probably get them as well.

I used to play strategic games a lot( and I loved it very much but as I grew up I think that there are better possibilities for my spare time) the only one game I still play on the internet is scrabble :-)

I am just installing GTA4. I wander if it is as good as the previous sequels.
What do you think about this type of games (18+) being played by younger children?

My favorite games are Gothic, The Witcher, HoMaM, The Settlers. I like GTA III, GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas, Mafia, Fallout. One of my first games was Commander Keen.

Yeah, GTA is fun … San Andreas is my favorite, I like it because if you don't feel like doing missions you can just fool around, steal cars, drive like crazy and such like .. I'm not much of a PC games player though … A lot of times i just get stuck and I'm not patient enough to keep playing and I just give up.

when I was a little child I played really a lot. I managed to spend all my day playing games. How I got older, gradually stopped be interested in playing games. And now, I just sometimes play just for kicks, especially cod4 on the internet with my friends.
That's really funny. My friends are often angry at me, because they tell me, hey guy, let's play a map to show who is the skill here :-D And I often reply: nope, I am pumping english :-D

I love adventures and as I love crimi tv shows and movies I loved to play for example The murder in Orion express,Dracula and the most I enjoyed Broken Sword :)

My big hobbies are online games. Now i play Runescape in my opinion this game is the best i've ever played. This game it's not boring, cause you can do really a lot of skills. If you play this game, you will adored it. 8-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.