Help for English

Penfriend

Hi! My name is Patricia. Im from Slovakia and I would like to write English with somebody. I started to learn English just 1 year ago. :idea: I will be happy, if you write to me. I use gmail, ICQ and skype too… (my ICQ 411–096–959) Have a nice day!!!! 8-)

Hi!:).. I need write with someone english!!..Please..

I want to write with someone in english too.PLS

Hi, i find some friends with whom i could write. :-) So please write to me…:) thanks :)

Hello, my name is Marie und I'm 16. I'm from the Czech republic and find some friends who want to write me. I'm learning english for 7 years, but I don't think I can it. I'll answer each email :)

if anybody interested in speaking in english, just drop me a line (oriel@ymail.com). about general stuff i can speak quite fluently (not absolutely correctly, though) and i would like to talk to a person who is able to speak at least a lil'bit fluently too. i can meet you in (or around) towns č. krumlov, č. budějovice, tábor, benešov and praha. i would prefer speaking only (coz i dont know grammar at all…). i can speak for hours about english, literature, creative writing, art…

Hello everyone,
in my view it is better to talk in english with native english or american if you really want to learn english well. However i like meeting new people and if there is anyone who loves foreign languages, traveling and fun, just let me know in messages. :-)
J.

Hi friends.
My name´s Lucy. I´m 20 and I´m very sad. I learn english for a 11 years, but unsuccessfully. I like english and enjoy it. I will repeat school leaving exam from english in September. I would like to speak or writte with someone in english languege. I feel like a beginner. Please for help. Lucy

Lucissek: Send me a message :) I'll try to help you out a little.

Hi everyone. sometimes I think that old for new words, and looking for anybody who would write with me?

to oldslnko: Write me a private message if you want to.

HI, I am Kate I need to improve english ,Write to me? my contact on facebook is Kačí Jünglingová I am waiting…

Hi, I want to write someone in english, because my english isn´t very good. But I want learn it. Do you want correspond with me? :-) I´m normal woman who search penfriend…

Hi, I want to write with somebody in English because I want to emprove my skills in english. but maybe we can meet and speak together. :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.