Help for English

Movies I am looking forward to seeing

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Lucka Skrčená vložený před 11 lety

The Hobit, part two. Since I was not disappointed with the first part, I'm quite jazzed to see the follow-up.

The standard carries on – no ups, no downs, good. And Benedict's voice is so seducing… 

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Lucka Skrčená vložený před 11 lety

The standard carries on – no ups, no downs, good. And Benedict's voice is so seducing… 

I can't wait to see it. I wish I didn't have to wait one more week. I got to see the extended version of the Hobbit, part one in the Chrisrmas time and I fell in love with it again! Despite being criticized by many, it never gets old in my eyes! I might wind up being disapponted with the second part, but for the time being I am so excited!

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od swimmer vložený před 11 lety

I can't wait to see it. I wish I didn't have to wait one more week. I got to see the extended version of the Hobbit, part one in the Chrisrmas time and I fell in love with it again! Despite being criticized by many, it never gets old in my eyes! I might wind up being disapponted with the second part, but for the time being I am so excited!

I think you won't be disappointed!

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Geo vložený před 11 lety

I've seen Walter Mitty yesterday in the theatre and enjoyed it very much! Story is completely different from the older movie but very nice. It's definitely one of those feel-good sticks.

I couldn't agree with you more. I was surprised since I hadn't expected Ben Stiller to come up with such a mature and entertaining film at the same time. Big up!

The Perks of Being a Wallflower… Oh, man, this movie is seriously cool. I am into romantic movies and this one stands high. I want to be 16 again! Then I wouldn't have to feel ashamed of falling for Charlie/Logan (I just wish his name wasn't Logan, he seems so non-Loganish). Bravo!

Austenland – I had been waiting for several long months to watch this indie but didn't dare to write about it here before knowing what it would be like. I know now and I love it! Browsing internet for some information about the book, I found a new vocable: “Janeite”. This term describes a woman (mostly) who knows all Jane Austen's novels “intimately”, as well as their adaptations, and is desperately in love with Mr. Darcy, that is, Colin Firth. Which proves I am not one of those freaks, since I prefer Matthew Macfayden . (As a matter of fact, I have never seen the 1995 BBC Pride and Prejudice, but don't tell anyone…) Anyway, I am posting this for all Janeites with genuine sense of humour – they especially shouldn't miss it 

Snoopy in 3D, cool! Check out the teaser trailer for Peanuts

I would like to add another movie I am looking forward to a lot: The Immigrant (2013)

Here is an official trailer.

Philomena – I love Judy Dench and this is quite promising.

And one piece of advice for guys: don't take a girlfriend/wife to 300: Rise of an Empire unless she enjoys a lot of blood everywhere (and the film was not meant as a Kill-Bill kind of a movie).

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Lucka Skrčená vložený před 10 lety

Philomena – I love Judy Dench and this is quite promising.

And one piece of advice for guys: don't take a girlfriend/wife to 300: Rise of an Empire unless she enjoys a lot of blood everywhere (and the film was not meant as a Kill-Bill kind of a movie).

I must admit I was rather disappointed with Philomena – I mean not with the character, both Philomena and that what-was-his-name-journalist were perfect, perfectly played and pleasantly funny together. I just felt a little unsatisfied with the rest – I am curious about your opinion after watching.

Disney's Cinde­rella with Lily James. The photo somewhat resembles the best Cinderella movie ever made. Do you think it will come close?

Belle.. Basically, it's about a painting: http://en.wikipedia.org/…zabeth_Belle

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Geo vložený před 10 lety

Belle.. Basically, it's about a painting: http://en.wikipedia.org/…zabeth_Belle

Belle sounds fascinating. I am looking forward to X-Men: Days of Future Past and eventually, Godzilla. Juliet Binoche! Who doesn't love Juliet Binoche!

Yep, looking forward to the latest X-men, too. From the trailers I have seen it looks so good! Ratings say the same thing. Apart from this, I cannot wait to see Edge of tomorrow. Looks sick from trailers!

X-men: yeah, well, it was good, but you can't get rid of that feeling that you have seen it all already. There's a lot of Matrix and LotR and other movies, but okay, it's AN X-men, you know? 

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.