Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

Do you have some sort of scale to rate TV shows? For example 10 – excellent, 9 – very good etc. What does a 10/10 TV show have to offer to make you give it the maximum rating?

I don't have any particular criteria for rating TV series. I love it, it's 10/10. I like it a lot, it's 9/10… etc.

Entourage, Season 7, 7/10
it's different than the previous seasons but still very enjoyable.

Glee, Season 1, 10/10
I LOVE Glee!

You can say that again. I've seen the finale countless times :)

I've been listening to their songs on youtube for a week over and over again :-D
Glee rules.

Same here. I always listen to the songs when I'm getting ready for school in the mornings :)

I loved Heureka and I'm looking forwards the new series.
Time though, time is my enemy :oops:

Greek, Season 1, 9/10

Serial that the most influent me was Six Feet Under. Its really art. Perfect from begin to end.

Weeds, Season 2, 10/10

Scrubs, Season 1, 8/10

Hi there,
I do love Top Gear and The Apprentice UK which is rather reality show. Anyone else??

Weeds, Season 3, 9/10

Beverly Hills 90210, Season 1, 7/10 – good ole Beverly Hills! I didn't think I could make it through the entire season but then… it was kind of enjoyable. A little trip down memory lane. :-) I was 16 when I saw it for the first time! Almost 20 years ago…

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.