Help for English

esej - oprava

Dobrý den, naléhavě potřebuji pomoc! Dostali jsme za domácí úkol napsat krátkou esej na téma: Are books better than the films?

I want to write about books and films. Some people thing that books are boring and moves are funnier. Others people fervently defend books. I will try to objectively consider all the pros and cons. On the one hand, films with good graphics can be a real masterpiece, and they can surpass our imagination. For many viewers is easier to understand the story in the movie than in the book, too. The plot in move is faster because there are not many details. So we save the time. On the other hands, we can hold books in the hands. We can stop reading any time, we can think about the text. In my opinion, books are more private. Many films were filmed by the book models, but a small number of books have pattern in moves and I thing, that artwork, which was developed as the first one is better.

Mohl by jste mi ji někdo opravit?

1. Tu první větu bych úplně vyhodil, když máte nadpis “Are books better than films?”, je jasné, že budete psát o knihách a filmech
2. Some people think
3. To “on the one hand” bych buď úplně vynechal, nebo na jeho místo dal kupříkladu FIRST
4. For many viewers it is easier…
5. Plots in movies are usually faster because there are not so many details, so it saves our time
6. On the other hand,…
7. …in our hands (zní lépe)
8. co máte na mysli tou větou s “private”?
9. A lot of films based on books were made…
10. Mohl byste česky objasnit zbytek? Jaksi mi to nedává smysl… :)

We can stop reading anytime, nie any time.

8. asi ze osobny vztah 10. ze len malo knih je napisanych podla filmov a ze to co bolo vytvorene skor je lepsie

..but a small number of books have pattern in movies and I think, that artwork, which was developed as the first one is better.

Pozor na užívání čárek, v angličtině to funguje jinak než v češtině, před that jako spojkou se čárka nedává.

Jak psát čárky naleznete zde: Interpunkce: čárky v angličtině.

Moc děkuji! Vážně jste mi pomohli. :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.