Help for English

What's your favorite movie?

McKay: So let me know about your impression. I think that Clockwork Orange is very special movie (for people with strong stomach, you know) and your teacher has to be interesting person :-). So enjoy it!

If Clockwork Orange is anything similar to movies like Saw, I won't probably watch it till the end :)

A Clockwork Orange was way too strange for my taste.

To McKay: I don´t know the movie Saw, but I think, that A Clockwork Orange is not only about violence. And I firstly read the book, so I had known about topic of this film before I saw it.

honyk – strange? have you seen 2001: A Space Odyssey? :) (kubrick's best movie imo)

tethalka: I don't even recommend it to you (Saw) :) Don't watch it. If you do, do so in the afternoon, not at night.

I don't like horror movies very much. Well, some of them I do – The Shining – for example (also a Kubrick by the way).
… and I am gonna watch Salem's Lot after I read the book. It's been on my bookshelf for ages.

Neither do I like horror movies – they're of the worst kind. When I think about it, I don't really watch movies that much. If so, it's 2–3 movies a month. Sometimes not even that :)

McKay: Thank for your advice. I thing Saw is not my cup of coffee, I saw photos from it and it was enough :-)

I enjoyed watching the Lord of the Ring immensely and there are many films I like to relax with like Pirates of the Caribbean, Matrix… One of my favourites is Keeping Mum, I guess that film hasn't been mentioned yet 8-)

One of the best movies that i ever seen Are Slumdog Millionare, Remember me, The Lovely Bones and Inception. And I like Love actually, too. It´s moving and really wonderful story..

I agree with Slumdog. A real blockbuster. Lord of the rings is a classic. And I also enjoed Phone Booth and the Damned United very much. The Best film genre for me is time-travel sci-fi.

I went to see Slumdog in the cinema. Worth watching.

I just watched 30 minutes of Clockwork Orange and it's a real peace of shit.

I saw The social network in the movies and it unexpectedly exceeded my expectations. A movie of really great qualities. Acting was brilliant, conversations engaging. I strongly recommend watching that to everyone.
Nonetheless, not sure if worth watching in the movies, since there is already an R5 version on the internet. :-)
Your call

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.