Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

Johnnie: Wait for the other seasons. It keeps the level or the next ones are even better. Brace yourself for another 10 out of 10 :-) But sure, eventually it's up to you :-)

honyk: Yeah, I'm definitely gonna watch it. On the other hand, ten seasons is quite a long haul, but I can make it if it really keeps the level throughout the whole series:-) Thanks for the encouragement! 8-)

Coupling, Season 1, 10/10.
Probably the most hillarious tv series I've ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing. Though I don't like British English much, I did enjoy it this time. Just wish each season had more episodes.

Step by Step – 3×21 – Cody as a 40s' detective – killing :-D

I feel realy bad, I know only Step by Step :-(

mcy: What do you mean you know only Step by Step?

mcy: What do you mean you feel bad? :-)

Supernatural, Season 6, 8/10

One Tree Hill, season 7, 8/10

knihyzanglie.cz – thank you so much for your recommendation of coupling. what a great show.

I think the best series ever is The IT Crowd. Especially the series 2 , episode 1 The work outing..this is the most funniest episode i ve ever seen on TV Shows. Check it out and you can tell me if you like it or not..but i rolled on the floor laughing and you will as well for sure 8-)

I love most epizode 2 from series 1: „the shoooes!!“

My favourite's HIMYM! Of course last seasons have been a bit worse but I guess it's an usual illness of every „longlasting“ se­rie…

The Vampire Diaries :-)

Game of Thrones, Season 1, 10/10
Well, some scenes were way too drastic and shocking for my taste but altogether the show is top-notch.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.